• This topic has 9 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Danika
      Lady

A lot of you ladies here do have a lot of good suggestions when it comes to fashion and makeup. From going to my group meetings and looking at pictures on the internet, I have found that there is one thing that a lot of us forget to put on. When you look at other girls and they are wearing this, they look so much more beautiful with it on than if they don’t wear it. It is very inexpensive, easy to obtain and makes all the difference in the world when you wear it. This item issssssssssssssssssssssssss – A SMILE – Next time you go out, try putting one of these on and let me know how it works for you.

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Danika,
      So true-a smile turneth away wrath and makes you so much more attractive! As does confidence! And bot make it less likely to be clocked as well or to be treated rudely if you are clocked!
      Cyn

Thank you Danika, its so obvious even just looking at the difference in the pictures of the girls on this site, it gives a natural appearance. GG’s smile far more often than men, so…..practice,practice, practice. Enjoy being the woman you are, and let it show. 💋 Olivia

Anonymous

Yes. Sometimes I need to remind myself, otherwise I have a very serious look to myself. Even getting on the bus the morning I remind myself to smile an I’m greeted much differently. So simple… 🙂

Lisa

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Yes absolutely , a smile is the most important part of expressing the true nature of what’s inside. Easy to find, a pleasure to show and a good  finish to any wardrobe. Yes always pack an extra  smile in  your purse incase the one your wearing fades way 😉  lol!!.

Stephanie 🌹

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

Great point, Danika! One of the first things I notice is a smile! And very easy to forget but so important to our well being.

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

I agree a smile is a wonderful way to enhance a photo. But some folks, (eg me) have distinctive front teeth and altho when (properly) made up I would defy anyone to pick the male me, the protruding teeth for me is “one clue too many”.

Hence you will never see Caty smile in a photo.

Happy dressing

Caty

Anonymous

You don’t have to show your teeth.  My gnashers are not too pretty either, but I still give a grin.  I’m sure I’m not alone in having gone through lots of facial expressions in photos until I worked out what works best for me.  However a photo is a harsh still moment in time: in animated real life a smile always helps to break down barriers.

“If you see someone without a smile, give them one of yours.” – Dolly Parton.

Absolutely!! I’m not a smiley type of guy in drab, but I find I smile a lot more when dressed. I guess its just because I’m happier then. And it doesn’t have to be a big toothy smile. I often keep my lips closed while I smile. But either way, when the smile is genuine, it also completely changes the look of your eyes. Beautiful eyes come from being truly happy and comfortable, which is exactly how I feel when dressed.

Anonymous

I agree, Danika.  Thanks for the reminder.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?