Tagged: 

• This topic has 44 replies, 37 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Emily.
Viewing 44 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      DeLora
      Lady

Just for fun, what would be on your “10 signs you could be a crossdresser” list.

Went to pay at the grocery store – left my credit card in my purse – again!!

You know your shoe size – in male and female sizing

Checking out the weather girl on TV – I wonder if I can get that top in my size

If you have (or had) a secret stash of clothes…

ok, that’s 4 now your turn…

Checking out a girl and wondering want panties she has on snd will they fit me

Anonymous

Ten Signs I Could Be A Crossdresser

10. So jealous of Vanna White and want her job
      9. Think back fondly to all the those times when I was younger and allowed cousins to dress me up.                      8. Always wished I could have played with the girls                  7. So jealous of GNO and want to be with them
      6. Dream of having been a flower girl or bridesmaid.           5. Wanted To attend bridal or baby showers in a pretty dress.                                                                                              4. Look at GGs and believe I am prettier then them            3. Want to wear dresses more than my wife                          2. Hate the limitations of male clothing and love all the options women have    1.  Have more women’s clothing, shoes, makeup and jewelry than my wife and daughters.

Anonymous

Skimming through the late night tv chat channels simply to view the pretty lingerie.

Anonymous

Getting asked by friends wives to go see Sex and the City films with them as their husbands not interested…  We had a blast !! 😊😊🌹

ChloeC
      Duchess

Spending more time in your 4″ heels than your SO does in her 3″

Ordering a bra and knowing your exact chest size but having a huge debate as to cup size – the one you want or the one you know would probably look better.

Wanting badly to apply some of that perfume you just bought but knowing you’ll never get all of it off in time for that dinner party you have to attend in a few hours.

Attend a friends bridal shower in a dress.

Attend a wedding in beautiful long dress.

Knowing how to convert clothing sizes from European to American (cm to inches) in your head.

Having to think to remember your male pants size.

Knowing the difference between purple and lavender.

PaulaF

Anonymous

1.  Watching the newsreaders on tv observing and thinking if their outfit be good on me and colours fit right

2.  As watching thinking you girl lower or raise your hem as some man will exploit you !!

3.  My wife shops in the lingerie dept i compare with hers what i am wearing underneath and think thats not for her but more for me

4.  when watching a man lead the woman onto the dance floor that i would allow him to as maybe not my type, and if so for me to be that girl and look adoringly in to his eyes and hold him tight.

5.  time for superheroes to wear fishnets and leather when saving the world should they ever get changed and wash their garments

6. sob and weep more during chic flicks and enjoy it unlike when a man and confused why… i now understand the joy of crying in a chick flick..my heart pounds with the girl.

7. watching cook programs dont put too much butter sugar in as will put inches on ones body and ruin the wardrobe….

Anonymous

Another just popped into my head , watching fashion documentaries etc & having to explain to my wife who the likes of Tom Ford , Anna Wintour , Alexander McQueen etc are…..

Mind you she’ll watch a homeshow and tell me how a house is constructed 😏😏😏

Anonymous

1: Watching gangs of girls going out nightclubbing in the winter barelegged and thinking 1) Aren’t they cold? and 2) If I was one of them I would definitely wearing tights/ pantyhose

2: Checking out the women of my age(60) to see what they are wearing and comparing my taste as against theirs.Must say that nine out of ten times my impressions  are always favourable.

3: Wondering what the ladies I used to work in would think if they knew that I was a crossdresser.Would they be shocked? or delighted

4: Not beimg offended if a guy  or a lady mistakes me for a woman and calls me madam ( because I have naturally curly hair) or refers to me or my wife as girls .

5:When I go for a haircut and the hairdresser tells me that I have lovely curly hair and many women would kill and want to pay many pounds to have my locks.

6: Listening to ladies talk about clothes on public transport and wishing I could join them.

7: Wanting to ask a lady where she bought her lovely outfit from but afraid to for fear of it creeping her out.

8:Asking my wife how old she was when she got her first pair of adult tights/ pantyhose.She is supportive of my crossdressing.She gets this sort of question quite frequently.

9:If I knew a young adult crossdresser I would want to be a a mother figure to her

10:If I see any articles about crossdressers or transfolk in a newspaper or online I just have to read it.

Anonymous

Mmmmm great topic DeLora

Here’s a few….lipstick and nail polish in the bathroom next to “his” razor.

panties and bra’s in the bedroom draws on top of ” his” ties and belts.

High heels and ankle boots lined up in the hall where ” his ” shoes once were

The bedroom ” strangely” smells of perfume !!

Pink onesie covered in hearts hangs on the back of the bathroom door.

Shopping list hung on kitchen door starts ” pantie liners, nail polish remover, ……..

Your “previous orders” list on Amazon looks like a teenage girl has stolen mummy’s credit card…..twice!!!!!

…..I could just go on and on…

Huggs, grace 💋💋

All good.

I have a better bra and panty collection than my wife.

Lee Ann

You might be a crossdresser if,

You spend more time considering what you can get away with wearing for a run to the hardware/building store than it’ll take to go there or finish the project you’re going there fir.

Peta Mari
      Lady

Have more nail than your wife has. (True. I have a stash. And my wife picks a color for me to do her feet.)

When you have more hair ties, clips, and bobby pins than yiur wife does.

You check out someone’s hair style and wonder if it will suit.

JOJO
      Lady

1. Wearing your mothers or sisters clothes at an early age.

2.Trying on and experimenting with their makeup at an early age.

3. Wearing what is considered traditional female Halloween costumes more than one year.

4.Waiting in anticipation for the current month’s Glamour and Cosmopolitan magazines to arrive.

5.Waiting for the newest Venus Clothing Catalog to arrive.

6. Purchasing you first set of high heels.

7. Checking out you tube on how to best walk in high heels.

8. Purchasing your own bra, panties, hose and outfits.

9.Fully dressing as a female in private and wondering what it would be like to go out.

10, Going out in public fully dressed as a female and embracing the experience.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I’ve been wearing stockings, pantyhose, bras and heels since I was 4. I would say that makes me a crossdresser.

I’ve got one.

Sitting having your morning coffee in a short leapord print robe with your fushia satin string bikini panties on before going to work.

Anonymous

Ten signs you could be a crossdresser:

1. Getting issues of W Magazine from friends and clip out styles for your own personal “Lookbook”

2. Watching “Style with Elsa Klensch” religiously on weekly basis first run and re-run and recording episodes on VHS

3. Looking thru women’s fashion magazines in the Doctors waiting room.

4. Accepting you girlfriends offer to apply mascara and eyeliner on you before you go out.

5. Wanting to wear skirts all the time, even as a guy.

6. Wearing high heel boots, as a guy.

7. Wanting to rid your body of hair from the face down to the toes.

8. Grow your fingernails as long as you can and get away with it.

9. Wanting to wear bikinis instead of boxers.

10. Wearing wedge heel shoes, as a guy

I have and continue to do these ten and more wherever and whenever I can.

And Thanks for the other signs listed before and after my reply

Wanting to walk up to a women and ask

What brand or where she got an Item of clothing you have fallen in love with.

Patty

When a female coworker complains about getting a run in her pantyhose you reply, “Oh I know, I hate when that happens.”

When you see a woman and want to get into her skirt you literally mean you want to wear that skirt.

Emily
      Lady

When your coworkers buy you perfume and VS gift cards for birthdays and holidays.

When you stress a bit when the store no longer carries your favorite lipstick.

When you realize women’s jeans fit and look better than men’s.
      I could go on and on.

Thanks for the question!

Emily

Kimmie
      Lady

My panty collection is much sexier and varied than my wife’s collection.

Kassie
      Lady

When you genuinely find a nice dress that you think your partner will look good in, and their first reaction is always “are you sure it’s for me or you?”

Jo’elle
      Lady

When your closest friends at work are all women and you fit in perfectly.

When you check out the lane Bryant catalog before your wife.  (Lane Bryant fits me perfectly lol)

When your hero is Divine (I’m not a drag queen but I love them!)

You know all of the panty style choices and which you prefer to wear

you know your band size for bras.

you like the way hose look on you as much as you like them on your so

you use a stall in the men’s room to pee so you can see your panties as you slide your drab trousers down

[postquote quote=393950]
      I do that when en femme – and have had a few women ask me the same question about something I’m wearing!

Love Laura

When you see a woman in really cute shoes and you nearly blurt out ooooh those are cute! Where did you get those?!

I just about did this recently over some of the cutest little strappy sandals I had ever seen

Anonymous

When I wake ever morning and realise I am morphing into Amanda’s world everyday, and my male mode is being mentally aligned to play a minor role, controlled by my desire to be just Amanda who likes to CD as a male now and again. I have to be honest I love Amanda and all the associated femininity it brings right across the spectrum.

Bee Dee
      Lady

Hi, new here, thought I’d join in.

Here’s something I do every time I go to work on a morning in town.

Have to check that nobody sees you looking at dresses in shop windows as you walk past the charity (thrift store) shops.

Anonymous

Thought of a couple that happen pretty regularly to me…

should I worry about my panties colour coordinating with my corset today??

Can I stealth my corset under this shirt ok??

when folding laundry asking why they can’t make a bra as cute as the one my wife or daughter wears that would fit me??

nope… no pantylines under these cute jeans!!

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual
      1. Have a wardrobe with more womens clothing than male clothing
      2. and more than your SO
      3. Know your women shoe/clothes size better than your male sizes
      4. Look at women and wonder how you would look in that outfit
      5. Walk better heels way higher than your SO (and many other women)
      6. Wondering what female thing (clothes/hair/jewellery/…) you can wear in male mode and get away with
      7. Slowly sneak in more and more female stuff to push the border.
      8. Look for women of similar age/build as you to see what outfit they have/
      9. Spend way to much time and money on shopping for female stuff.
      10. Realise that the worst part of the day is when you have to take off your female clothes.

Above is all true for me

/kt

You just might be a solitary closeted crossdresser when ……..

1.) your underwear drawer now contains so many panties, you have trouble finding your jockey shorts
      2.) the term “Pink Fog” is less of a meteorological anomaly and more of a state of mind
      3.) at home you pee sitting down, even in drab, through force of habit
      4.) underdressing has become about as satisfying as water and dry crackers for lunch; you always desire the “full femme” experience
      5.) you’ve learned to walk in 4in stilettos so well they’ve become your femme shoes of choice
      6.) you’ve become so used to buttons on the left side that it’s become second nature to you
      7.) wearing a bra without silicone forms makes you feel painfully “unfulfilled”
      8.) you spend far too much time in front of the mirror futzing with your hair (wig)
      9.) on laundry day every over-the-door hook has lingerie of every type and description hanging from it, air drying
      10.) discovering a run in your pantyhose is much more annoying than finding a hole in a pair of your man socks
      And one for lagniappe.
      11.) Logging in to CDH in the evening, while en femme, is the highlight of your day

Anonymous

[postquote quote=394257]
      O.M.G.A similar thing happened to me once.One of the guys from my office saw me looking in the window of a ladieswear store.He wasn’t a friend but he was well acauainted with some of my friends.Luckily my wife worked in same office as me.I think he probably knew her by site and thought perhaps that I was waiting for her outside when she was in there.

Kim, my panty collection fills a dresser. This includes the Fancy Satin Panties

I do not have the panty peek but love the vpl and smile knowing some observant gg’s will see them and know what they are.

Anonymous

When I am served by a very pleassnt S.A in a store I hope that they secretly know that the femme stuff I buy is for me.This doesn’t happen these days now that my wife buys my ladies clothes for me.

Leslie
      Lady

I am beginning to feel that way about Leslie it is wonderful!!

1.When it’s laundry day and the pile out my male clothes are dwarfed by the mountain of feminine ones.
      2. Washing said femme clothes requires careful reading of the laundering instructions as opposed to the others which could 🔥 🔥 🔥 for all I care.

Leslie
      Lady

Girl,

LOL I do that too. In fact it seems now when I look at a girl and undress her with my eyes I’m looking at the clothes and not her. Am l too far gone in the cloud?

Hugs.,

Leslie

Mary Priscilla
      Duchess - Annual

When I am “dressed” and fully made up in anticipation of going to a bar or lounge that has dancing, I need to remind myself that before accepting an invitation to dance from a male, where do I put my hands and let him lead.  Fast dances (as opposed to close-up slow dance music) are far easier.  Of course, probably not a good idea to let him swing you around or go into a deep dip and risk having you wig go flying across the dance floor!

karley delaware
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Delora…………so  possible  signs  is seeing a pretty flower , wanting to pick it and wear it in your hair……..   Spending time around the womens clothing section, checking out the clothes and studying the manniquins as teaching aids on how to dress when your true mission was to get some socks and t-shirts……… When seeing a pretty women, instead of wanting to flirt with her, you want to be that women……..   When talking to a woman, your mind is thinking of how to fit in  a question of where she got a particular piece of clothing or accessory because you want to wear it……… When combing your hair, for a second or two, you imagine a guy caressing it as you submit to his desires…………when listening to women talking amongst themselves, you pay attention to tone , subject matter and body language instead of dismissing it as girls yakking away……………..when getting into or out of a car, you swing your legs together as if you are wearing a short skirt.  When wearing shorts you do this and feel so girly……………………….karley

Anonymous

my top 10′

1) sheading a tear when reading or watching a sad movie.

2) having over 40 bottles of nail polish

3) looking for bargains when shopping

4) getting a pedicure every month

5) perfer pink clothes over blue ones

7) wearing underwear (male goes commando. female side likes thongs)

8) go straight to the skirt section when i go shopping

9) wishing i had a flat stomach like that young girl

10) getting my ears and bellybutton pierced

11) my laundry pile is mostly girl clothes

12) wondering if this top matches this bottom

13) going out in public and turning heads

14) walking in heels better than male shoes

15) remembering to take off all my female gear before leaving the house in male mode

16) listening to woman talk about shoes and other women stuff and know what they are talking about

17) buy womens clothes every week when i havent bought mans clothes in 20 years

18) watching a young couple holding hand or kissing and thinking how sweet

19) watching a woman wear a thong bikini on the beach and thinking i can do that (and i did)

20) going out in public and not giving a f@*k what anyone thinks

it took me about 5 minutes to write this. sure i probably left some out.

I have more panties and bras than my wife

Haven’t been out so the purse thing will be new.  YEP, know my size in guy and girl. The news girls on TV have gorgeous clothes, although they need to go back to hosiery here in USA. Stash of clothes is a given!

Emily
      Lady

Thought of another one. If you adjust your bra strap in public while presenting male. After a while these things just become natural and you don’t pay attention to who’s around.

Viewing 44 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?