Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

This week I finally built up the courage to venture out of the safety of my house in fem for the 1st time. After a week of planning, the time came and I felt like it was now or never. So, I woke up early that morning, ate breakfast, painted my toenails, showered & shaved from face to foot, glued on my breast forms, did my make up and styled my wig. All-in-all, it took about 3.5-4 hours to get ready. I dressed in a black dress w/ satin skirt  that had a blue brush-stroke pattern, my favorite nude Wolford pantyhose, a matching nude bra & gaff-thong, and some basic black flats. I looked and felt great! After a quick bite of lunch I grabbed a purse and headed out the door.

The game plan was to drive to a park about 30min from my house that I hoped would be quite, but once I hit the road I noticed I needed to fill up on some gas. It was noon and the Chevron station was quite busy, but I acted calm & confident as I filled up my car. There were people all around, but nobody seemed to pay me any mind, &  it was exhilarating standing there with the breeze blowing against my smooth nylon-clad legs. Now with my car filled up I made my way to the park. It was a sunny day with a slight breeze, and as expected the park was virtually dead with only a few people off in the distance. So, I took my time strolling around and documenting my adventure. It was a paramount experience, so liberating, thrilling, and went perfect. I even used the lady’s room before driving home.

This definitely set the precedence for future excursions, I just hope it goes as great in the future.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Roan  good for you girl!!! I’m hoping to achieve this too myself in the near future. The way you discribed your going out day is so much how I anticipate this adventure.  it’s such a special moment for us girls to achieve such a special moment. So happy for you and must tell about your future experiences love to here 🌹

Wow Roan, that is a wonderful news!

There is something so freeing about wearing a skirt and flats in public!  Love that you got out.

Roan, It sounds like you had a great day. Thanks for sharing your inspiring story. I hope to do this to one day.

Jessica

I do not think I could ever go public as a lady.  But I sure enjoy hearing about your experience.  I think the flats are better then heel for the first few times.

That sounds like so much fun. I have driven my wife a few times on errands while dressed. From a distance in the car I guess we looked like two women. It is so thrilling to get out in public dressed.

Well that sounds just wonderful. A perfect outing. I really enjoy reading accounts like this.

karley delaware
      Baroness - Annual

That was wonderful and an inspiration for us to do it too.

Anonymous

I am so glad to hear that your first adventure out en femme was in daylight hours, in the safety of public places. Those situations also allowed you to feel natural and comfortable, rather than the furtiveness (and danger) associated with lonely, midnight strolls.

Once you’ve taken those first steps things get easier. You see that few people really care enough to pay too much attention, so enjoy your outings, relax and just have fun.

Well done.

Anonymous

I’m very happy for you. I’m hoping to get the courage to go out also.

Hello Roan; Congrats on your first time out as your true self. It took even more courage to keep your poise at the gas station. I hope you’ve had many more enjoyable outings since this one.

Anonymous

That’s really lovely and exciting,  Roan!

My first outing was a gentle stroll around a park too, but I didn’t do a petrol station until later.

Sounds like you’ve liberated yourself!

Love Laura

Leah
      Baroness

very nice dressing up opportunity and going out and having a “place to go”!

Congrats on your first time out – thanks for sharing

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?