- December 23, 2020 at 9:59 am #422195Stevy DickenParticipantRegistered On: December 23, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 12Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 45 times
- December 31, 2020 at 8:01 am #425467EmilyLadyRegistered On: April 30, 2016Topics: 21Replies: 782Has thanked: 4443 timesBeen thanked: 2522 times
Hello and welcome Stevy! The only person who can decide if and when you come out of the closet, is you. Some never do and are still quite happy with their lives. Others do and struggle. You will know when the time is right and to whom you reveal yourself. In the mean time, have fun discovering that beautiful lady inside you. Get to know her first before trying to introduce her to others. Be selective about who you tell. The best advice I can give is, baby steps. Oh, and , have fun in the process!
- December 31, 2020 at 6:34 am #425421Michelle NewmanLadyRegistered On: June 22, 2017Topics: 2Replies: 2881Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 2119 times
- December 25, 2020 at 1:17 pm #423054Trisha Lilly HibbertBaronessRegistered On: December 8, 2020Topics: 23Replies: 441Has thanked: 2650 timesBeen thanked: 1564 times
Hi Honey, welcome to CDH. Whilst I have no SO to be out to, I have come out to my family and close (and to be honest only) friend. Once it’s out there you gotta give them time. It will be big shock. Baby steps are required not to stress relationships. One stress is replaced by another, but at least you arent hiding any more.
Anyway honey I hope to see you on the site. It’s fabulous, I’ve received soo much help in the small time I’ve been here, it’s incredible.
- December 24, 2020 at 5:09 am #422556Regine RichPrincessRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 21Replies: 600Has thanked: 6284 timesBeen thanked: 2588 times
Hi Stevy, and welcome to our home
Sa others have said, you have come to the right place. there is so much advice and support here, it’s mind boggling at times. Read of others experiences, and only you can find the right path. For some, the journey is magnificent, life changing, mind blowing, for others not so much.
But I agree, the only good path is honesty with your SO, whether she is supportive, dont see-dont tell, or no way in heck. The damage that can be done by keeping secrets can sometimes never be undone. Trust is everything in a good relationship. I know other girls here, will disagree, but that is my opinion, (you know the old saying, everyone has one, lol)
But at any rate, Again, welcome, and we are all here to support you, sister, welcome home
- December 23, 2020 at 9:11 pm #422454Robyn DevineDuchessRegistered On: October 24, 2020Topics: 15Replies: 585Has thanked: 1852 timesBeen thanked: 2491 times
Welcome to CDH! Well, we will definitely support you and give the best advice possible but you still have to break out of the closet. Not an easy thing for sure. The Girls here are fantastic, and plenty of them have done what you asking for. Im sure you’ll get the help you need.
xo – Robyn 🤗👗❤️
1 user thanked author for this post.
- December 23, 2020 at 7:33 pm #422430Judy SomthingLadyRegistered On: December 20, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 1Has thanked: 13 timesBeen thanked: 23 times
Are you sure you want to be out?
- December 23, 2020 at 3:51 pm #422338Alice UnderwireLadyRegistered On: September 16, 2019Topics: 20Replies: 2695Has thanked: 1878 timesBeen thanked: 5415 times
Welcome to CDH.
- December 23, 2020 at 2:41 pm #422312AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 2Replies: 228Has thanked: 298 timesBeen thanked: 920 times
We are all here to help you Stevy.
Ask questions and explore the forums.
- December 23, 2020 at 2:12 pm #422306Stephanie FlowersAmbassadorRegistered On: June 26, 2017Topics: 26Replies: 4809Has thanked: 8319 timesBeen thanked: 8338 times
Stevy .no need to hid and be closeted no more. Here enjoy expressing your self with many same mined gals all here experiencing their love to dress. Beautiful place to get the help , support and make wonderful friendships. Very nice to meet you and look forward to seeing you here soon.
- December 23, 2020 at 4:23 pm #422355
- December 23, 2020 at 12:47 pm #422267Samantha RoarkeAmbassadorRegistered On: April 17, 2019Topics: 43Replies: 1375Has thanked: 4205 timesBeen thanked: 2986 times
Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.
Thank you, Samantha Roarke
- December 23, 2020 at 12:55 pm #422272Stevy DickenLadyRegistered On: December 23, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 12Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 45 times
Thank you and glad to be here. I need your help.
- December 23, 2020 at 1:10 pm #422278Samantha RoarkeAmbassadorRegistered On: April 17, 2019Topics: 43Replies: 1375Has thanked: 4205 timesBeen thanked: 2986 times
We are here to help… The chat room is a very helpful place too!
- December 23, 2020 at 10:24 am #422209Laura LovettLadyRegistered On: March 26, 2020Topics: 13Replies: 878Has thanked: 2811 timesBeen thanked: 4223 times
Well, this is exactly the right place to get good advice, but you’ll need to tell us a bit about yourself and your situation, if you please!
Welcome to CDH – you’ll find a whole lot of great stuff in the articles, and we all love to give advice and support, so these forums are a great place to lurk.
- December 23, 2020 at 10:35 am #422213LadyRegistered On: December 23, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 12Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 45 times
I’ve been crossdressing since I was in the sixth grade. My neighbor girl would bring dresses over and I would put them on and skip around the neighborhood.
ive always felt that it was right. I have a wardrobe of clothes but my wife doesn’t want to see me in them. I dress when she’s at work and when I’m home alone.
I want to spread my wings and go out fully dressed, shopping, mani-pedi, lunch and would love to have someone with me to share the experience.
- December 23, 2020 at 11:59 pm #422480Laura LovettLadyRegistered On: March 26, 2020Topics: 13Replies: 878Has thanked: 2811 timesBeen thanked: 4223 times
Well I have done all of that – here there are deeply closeted as well as fully out, fully transitioned girls with great advice for each step – decide on your next one and chat about it.
Also keep your wife on board as far as possible – it’s actually worse to keep it a complete secret, as most GGs will testify.
The compromise I found with my wife is to book a hotel once a month so that I can dress up and keep it away from her and the children.
It’s not ideal, but it allows me to dress and explore myself and the immediate surroundings while dressed – and I have found it hugely beneficial.
It’s a personal and exciting journey, and one of the problems is that we want it all and we want it now – like proper spoilt brats. Conversely, it doesn’t seem unreasonable that we should have it all, and it’s easy to feel resentment when we can’t get it all at once.
But enough is as good as a feast – imagine if you had everything you wanted – what then? Would you stop wanting?
Sorry, I’m getting a bit preachy, but I have to remind myself of this kind of thing on a regular basis – that if I compare what we have now to 20 years ago, it is truly boggling!
Anyway, point made – hope you didn’t find it patronising, and have a wonderful Christmas.
- December 24, 2020 at 3:59 am #422540
- December 23, 2020 at 10:22 am #422207
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.