• This topic has 21 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Emily.
Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Anybody here that help me get out of the closet.

You’ve joined CDH, the key to the closet. Welcome.

Well, this is exactly the right place to get good advice, but you’ll need to tell us a bit about yourself and your situation, if you please!

Welcome to CDH – you’ll find a whole lot of great stuff in the articles, and we all love to give advice and support, so these forums are a great place to lurk.

Love Laura

Anonymous

I’ve been crossdressing since I was in the sixth grade. My neighbor girl would bring dresses over and I would put them on and skip around the neighborhood.
        ive always felt that it was right. I have a wardrobe of clothes but my wife doesn’t want to see me in them. I dress when she’s at work and when I’m home alone.
        I want to spread my wings and go out fully dressed, shopping, mani-pedi, lunch and would love to have someone with me to share the experience.

Hi Steve

Well I have done all of that – here there are deeply closeted as well as fully out, fully transitioned girls with great advice for each step – decide on your next one and chat about it.

Also keep your wife on board as far as possible – it’s actually worse to keep it a complete secret, as most GGs will testify.

The compromise I found with my wife is to book a hotel once a month so that I can dress up and keep it away from her and the children.

It’s not ideal, but it allows me to dress and explore myself and the immediate surroundings while dressed – and I have found it hugely beneficial.

It’s a personal and exciting journey, and one of the problems is that we want it all and we want it now – like proper spoilt brats. Conversely, it doesn’t seem unreasonable that we should have it all, and it’s easy to feel resentment when we can’t get it all at once.

But enough is as good as a feast – imagine if you had everything you wanted – what then? Would you stop wanting?

Sorry, I’m getting a bit preachy, but I have to remind myself of this kind of thing on a regular basis – that if I compare what we have now to 20 years ago, it is truly boggling!

Anyway, point made – hope you didn’t find it patronising, and have a wonderful Christmas.

Love Laura

Anonymous

That helps. It would be a start and I do want to include my wife.

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Stevy .no need to hid and be closeted no more. Here enjoy expressing your self with many same mined gals all here experiencing their love to dress. Beautiful  place to get the help ,  support and make wonderful friendships.  Very nice to meet you and look forward to seeing you here soon.

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Thank you. Any questions, I’ll be happy to ask.

Anonymous

We are all here to help you Stevy.

Ask questions and explore the forums.

Jessica

Hi Stephanie,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Anonymous

Hi, nice meeting you

Are you sure you want to be out?

Anonymous

Yes, I’m sure I want to be out.

Hi Stevy!

Welcome to CDH!  Well, we will definitely support you and give the best advice possible but you still have to break out of the closet.  Not an easy thing for sure.  The Girls here are fantastic, and plenty of them have done what you asking for.  Im sure you’ll get the help you need.

xo – Robyn 🤗👗❤️

Hi Stevy, and welcome to our home
      Sa others have said, you have come to the right place. there is so much advice and support here, it’s mind boggling at times. Read of others experiences, and only you can find the right path. For some, the journey is magnificent, life changing, mind blowing, for others not so much.
      But I agree, the only good path is honesty with your SO, whether she is supportive, dont see-dont tell, or no way in heck. The damage that can be done by keeping secrets can sometimes never be undone. Trust is everything in a good relationship. I know other girls here, will disagree, but that is my opinion, (you know the old saying, everyone has one, lol)
      But at any rate, Again, welcome, and we are all here to support you, sister, welcome home
      Hugs, Regi.

Hi Honey, welcome to CDH. Whilst I have no SO to be out to, I have come out to my family and close (and to be honest only) friend. Once it’s out there you gotta give them time. It will be big shock. Baby steps are required not to stress relationships. One stress is replaced by another, but at least you arent hiding any more.

Anyway honey I hope to see you on the site. It’s fabulous, I’ve received soo much help in the small time I’ve been here, it’s incredible.

Love Trish

Welcome Stevy!

Emily
      Lady

Hello and welcome Stevy! The only person who can decide if and when you come out of the closet, is you. Some never do and are still quite happy with their lives. Others do and struggle. You will know when the time is right and to whom you reveal yourself. In the mean time, have fun discovering that beautiful lady inside you. Get to know her first before trying to introduce her to others. Be selective about who you tell. The best advice I can give is, baby steps. Oh, and , have fun in the process!

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?