Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Morning ladies, I have 2 questions to ask….

1. Where do my fellow UK ladies buy their bras from? I’m a 40b and I’m finding it hard to find one with spending a fortune.

2. I want remove my hair from my legs, what is the best method and where do I stop as I’m quite a hairy one?!

Thank you in advance

Emily x

Anonymous

Hi I am not much help I am afraid i get my bras in sales and can usually find a 34B quite easily. I like satin and lace push up ones as they feel really sexy. Hair is tricky, I have had some success with epilating but buy a good one. I am thinking of getting the permanent machines you can buy but they are expensive and would they work on blonde or red hair ( my natural colours). I think permanent removal at a salon is the best option if you are dark haired ( for the face I was quoted £900, which is a bargain really ). Best of luck, Sandra Louise xx

Anonymous

Hi, Marks and Spencers have good bras but I buy my everyday ones from Sainsburys. I like full cup underwired bras and their bras look good and feel great to wear and they’re not expensive. Helen.

eleanor holborn
      Managing Ambassador

Hi hun

Being a gg bras bane of my life try Asda George not overly expensive.

As for legs either shave the cheapest method wax which hurts or imac

Anonymous

Asda, the George range,  I pass me up in charity shops – even the hosiery, well most of the time.  M&S girl.

Anonymous

Inveterate trawler of charity shops, whilst buying a bra might give me the biggest pause it gets bought – sometimes with the cover of buying another item like a cd, book, or dvd.  And I might have to line up the moment at the till – minimum queue, money ready, your own bag – but who actually notices what you’re clutching.  But politeness, always.  Then getting outside, and feeling I’ve done it again.  There’s always Ebay!  Toodle.

Anonymous

Didn’t mention those La Senza knickers I recently bought, that little boxed tray of items in that local charity shop: nice slips.  I knew, she knew, the dvd of Amelie I throw in…

Anonymous

[quote quote=150498]Morning ladies, I have 2 questions to ask….
      2. I want remove my hair from my legs, what is the best method and where do I stop as I’m quite a hairy one?![/quote]
      Shaving is the best first method. Cheap and quick. If you do it in the shower or bath the first time then watch out for blocking the u-bend! Don’t let all the hairs go down the plug hole. 🙂 You stop where you want to, thighs or eyes, the choice is yours!
      Once you get used to freshly shaved legs you might want to consider other options for hair removal, but I’d stick to shaving first.

[quote quote=150505]I am thinking of getting the permanent machines you can buy but they are expensive and would they work on blonde or red hair ( my natural colours). [/quote]
      I’ve been reading up on this recently. If they work by shining a laser or pulsed light then you really need dark hair (and pale skin is best: no suntan.) Red hair might be Ok. Electrolysis is usually the best method for blonde hair.

Jackie
        Ambassador

I shaved for year’s and still do sometimes but waxing is a somewhat still new method that works very well. It will hurt the first few times but once you get all the hair for the first and second times it makes shaving in between times so much easier. Think twice though before you decide to wax it all. I went my second time or third and had a brazilian wax which is every thing below the waist except private parts and omg did it ever sting but it’s a blessing when you want to wear that short short club dress or little skirt and even those short shorts. Hope this helps you.

Hi Emily

1. Asda, lots of choice, reasonable prices, and self service tills. Oh and their ‘Two sizes bigger’ padded range turn my size A ‘moobs’ into a respectable ‘C’ cup.

2. Only do it rarely so have a bath and shave the legs, then moisturise, soooooo smooth, but takes a long time to do right, and you have to be a bit of a contortionist LOL.

love

Bianca

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?