Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Whew !!!!! What a year. Time to put it all behind. December 14, 2017 I began HRT. I cannot say enough what , in just a short time, this has done even if only in the fact that I now know that after a lifetime of repressing myself, hating my very existence, I now feel evened out. my brother met Darcy for the first time this past week and admitted that he has never heard me laugh or smile like I do now. I cannot relive my past nor do I want to. I still have some struggles, money etc.  What is different now though, is I have a new beginning and one that finds me liking myself for the first time ever and being whole as a person. I can always find a place to live, make phone calls to get things in order but now, I am allowing myself to be the woman I have always been , mood swings, emotional roller coaster, physical changes. I am really wanting to experience all of it. I want to own it. I have made some friends here at CDH and I have made some very close ties that I hope will be in my life forever, you know who you are and I have had some moments that solidified that as well. So , 2017 was an emotional roller coaster, I made some monumental moves this year, I also made myself happy finally. 2018 will now be about moving forward, learning about myself during transition and growing personally and with those freinds and family. I am so excited for my future !!!  Outside of  CDH, no one can really understand or know the elation I feel and why but I can tell you, Darcy cannot wait to keep growing as a woman in the world.  I love all of you greatly. kissses

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Darcy  I’m happy for you and 2017 was a very special time for you and 2018 should be a year for Darcy to be the person you will enjoy being. The best to your future and put  love in every step you make. 🌹

Darcy Ann. Happy New Year.  Well girl, I see from your letter that you’ve been busy!  The journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step, which you have taken. You have many positive attributes listed in you letter and I feel that 2018 will be your banner year. Please keep me informed of you progress and how you are doing. I am soooo happy for you dear!

Hugs and love!!!!!

Lady Veronica

Gina Angelo
      Ambassador

You are beautiful hun and an inspiration to all others going through this process of transitioning. You have been a voice of honesty, not afraid to lay it bare. But more importantly you have demonstrated perseverance by not giving up. You are a real world example of “one day at a time” and “one step at a time.”

I love ya and keep truckin’ you beautiful sexy beast

Miss Cloe
      Managing Ambassador

Darcy, I look forward to joining you on this part of the journey.  We’ll have so much to chat about!  I’m so happy to have met you.  HUGGGSSSSSS

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?