Tagged: 

Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello!

I’m a 23 year old from Toronto. I’ve been dressing on and off since I was 12 years old. Looking to meet new friends to chat with so feel free to hit me up!

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Elizabeth welcome ,it’s so nice that you have joined us. Wonderful to have another canadian girl here ,I’m also from Ontario and we have many gals who reside here and in time I’m sure you’ll find some. You have some much to enjoy  ahead of you so embrace every moment and be who you deeply feel inside. I myself started much later in life but now enjoy every part of this amazing journey. As one of your ambassadors be free to PM me if you have any questions, love to help if I can. We’re a caring and very supportive group and will enjoy meeting you and some would love being friends . Looking forward to seeing you around here soon.  Hugs

Stephanie 🌹

Welcome, Miss Elizabeth, from just across the Peace Bridge.  I’m always open to good conversation about celebrating our feminine side.  And the Sabres/Leafs rivalry.  Add me if you’d like.

Hi Elizabeth, SO happy to see another Ontario girl join this group. If you are looking to get out and meet other girls like yourself may  suggest looking into joining Xpressions in Toronto. It is the largest social group for girls like us in Southern Ontario. We have a pub night every second Wednesday at the Fox and Fiddle on Welsley and go out once a month to different Restaurants in Toronto and the GTA we also have a couple of weekend getaways during the year and there are always informal get together’s with other members for shopping or parties. We usually have about 20-30 girls come out for the pub nights and it is a great way to meet new people and make friends. We have our next pub night on the 9th of January. Here are a couple of links with more information and if you have any questions feel free to send me a message.

April

https://www.facebook.com/events/212734076333811/

http://xpressions.org/

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

Hi Elizabeth and welcome! Glad to have you join us!  So please ask questions, check out and respond to articles, forum posts, photos and I am sure you will make connections quickly with a very supportive and friendly community.

Hugs,

Michelle

Anonymous

Welcome Lizzy.

Lisa 🙂

Hello Elizabeth 🙂 , i’m delighted to welcome you to CDH. I’m sure you will learn many interesting things along the way, to help you along with your journey. Take care for now!

Fiona xxx

Anonymous

Elizabeth as April previously said you should attend an Xpressions Pub Night

Welcome Elizabeth. I too started on my crossdressing journey at age 12.If you wish to chat with me I would be happy to do so.

Becka
      Lady

Hi and Welcome Elizabeth!

Enjoy this journey you are on, and take full advantage of every opportunity you have to dress!  Look forward to hearing more from you, and you will find this is a great place with a lot to offer!

Love and hugs,

Rebekka!

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?