• This topic has 13 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

So things with me are changing and I might have a chance to be me 24/7. I’m considering it in all honesty, but at the same time I’m a bit worried. What if being Jessica 24/7 isn’t for me? And I don’t mean transitioning, just being able to dress as Jessica 24/7. I mean I would love the chance to be how I feel all the time, but I’m worried. Anyone already living dressed 24/7 have any advice that might help?

Keep in mind, I’m not sure it will happen, I just want all my bases covered if it does.

Anonymous

I also have the idea of living 24/7 as Kay in the future. Maybe you thought of this already but try a few short trial runs. Or go on vacation and spend a week as Jessica. If 24/7 isn’t right for me at the time, maybe 75/25 or 50/50 would work. I would be interested in others input as well.

🌹Kay

Anonymous

Thanks Kay,

I’m not sure if I’ll be able to do the short vacations with what’s going on, but I could try a small run and see how it goes. For now I’m just covering all my bases for if and when.

Becka
      Lady

If I could I would dress all the time, every day.  That includes the workplace.  Being I’m looking for a new job now I’m hoping to find something where I can be a bit more open with what I wear.

🙂

Anonymous

I wouldn’t mind a better job than I have since I really hate it. But yeah that would be a good thing to have.

I am dressed 80% to 90% of the time when I leave my house. When I am not dressed, it is usually due to expediency. Why spend over an hour getting dressed, doing makeup, maybe some ironing for an errand that takes 30-45 minutes? Also, makeup is expensive!

I am never dressed without doing makeup. I don’t pass 100%, but without makeup, there there would be no chance. About the only place that I go to and am never dressed would be taking my MINI for service. Over the last 4 years, I’ve come to the conclusion that the owner and mechanics would probably be OK, by I’ve never seen how they interact with female customers. Anyway, my thought is always:

If you don’t start none,
      There won’t be none…

In my opinion, in a practical sense, I don’t see much difference between what I do and 24/7. When I am out, my intent is to present, and be treated as, a woman. I have a credit card to match to prevent any double takes. I would say that my social transition is essentially complete. The only thing left would be to change my name on legal documents, but I’m not planning that.

As far as uninterrupted time goes, in 2018 I did the MINI Takes The States event. MINI/BMW plans out a cross country tour every 2 years for MINI owners. I was on the road for 12 days. That was 24/7 and included restaurants, hotels, interacting with MINI personnel and vendors, MINI dealership visits in Santa Fe and Colorado Springs, visits to the Petersen Museum and the Unser Family Racing Museum and up to Pikes Peak…

Anonymous

Cool, that sounds like fun.

Anonymous

Hi Jess

I am positive grace would be happy full time…..it’s only work I need that damn drab for!!…so many posts on here about “passing” and “confidence”…I would just live as ” me”…. I’m not a monster, I just want to look, act and be a girl…how about this for a bumper sticker ” living in a Pink Fog…please pass”…..and the upside…..if you live the dream 24/7….think of that extra wardrobe space…

Love, grace 💋💋

Anonymous

I like the idea for the bumper sticker, I feel the same way, just being able to live as me, or the side of me I got to know.

I’m like Grace, only in drab for work, but as I’ve mentioned before, our work uniforms are of a  unisexual pattern.  The only difference is the the women can wear a woman’s specific slacks, which I have on order now since telling my supervisor where things are for me now.  It takes me all of about 20 minutes to dress for work and then less than 5 to undress, so the vast majority of my day is spent enfemme, and that is how I like it to be.  I have spent quite a bit of time living totally enfemme between jobs, and have loved it.

Soon, it will be Paula completely and I can gain one more drawer to fill with lovely things and a little space in the closet.

So, Jessica, I would say to do it.  You will see just how wonderful it can be to finally be ‘You’.  If you are worried about it maybe not working after a little time, make sure you box up some of your drab and keep them a little while, just in case, but somewhere completely out of sight.  But I seriously doubt that you will miss ‘him’ too much after a little while.

PaulaF

[postquote quote=395466]

It was! As I was by myself the driving was a bit difficult at usually around 400 miles per day, but I survived it. This year’s event was canceled for obvious reasons, but it is schedule to resume next year. The event draws people from all over the US, Canada, Mexico, the UK and some others. Some do one or two legs. Others go the entire distance. Altogether there were about 3,000 participants with about 900 making it to the end at Keystone, CO. I did 4 of the 7 legs of the Western Route. I didn’t see any reason to drive up to Portland, OR just to drive back to Los Angeles where I actually joined. There was also an Eastern Route…

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I dress most of the time. The only time I don’t is when I can’t or shouldn’t. I’m not full time. I’m most time. I guess I’m gender fluid. Give it a try if full time is not for you then do it part time.

Anonymous

Thanks everyone for your ideas, I’m happy to report that some changes will be happening, though for now not the 24/7 kind. I was under the impression I would have to move soon, however that doesn’t seem to be the case now. So while I’ll have more time in the future to be Jessica, it won’t be 24/7 just yet.

Anonymous

Well I guess it would be both in a way.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?