Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      DeLora
      Lady

Hi all,

I have been away from home for work for 3 weeks now. my dressing has been restricted to a night dress in bed and occasional under dressing. while this helps to some degree the urge to dress is strong and I can feel it effecting my mood.
      This evening, while my work mates were drinking and playing video games I snuk off to my room, locked the door and opened up my extra case of clothes. I am here in my bra, nice top and black skinny jeans. Feeling much better now!

D.

Anonymous

Everyday I wear either lip gloss, lip shimmer or nude lipstick to work. It validates my true self.

Kay

Robin Snow
      Duchess

Little things like wearing nail polish n your toes, removing body hair,  and underdressing can really take th edge of.

Robin

Hi DeLora,

Wonderful to hear you were able to enjoy some girl time.

Alice

Anonymous

Oh DeLora, my heart bleeds…been there done that got the t- shirt…..keep the faith honey….the real you will emerge, time will tell…I was ” locked in” for years!!….but things change and now grace is flying ….even sneaking out and dressing I bet you felt dreamy….little victories sweetheart, little victories..xx

I recently went two weeks without dressing and I my temper was definitely starting to flare up towards the end…

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?