• Creator
    Topic
    Roberta Lane
    Participant
    Registered On: May 10, 2022
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 48

As it’s late spring in the UK and the weather hasn’t warmed up as yet,I feel that I am not ready to put my black opaque tights away until the autumn.It’s probably too warm for 40 denier but 30 denier seem to fit the bill.I bought a 3 pair pack of the Marks & Spencer( in the UK) Body Senser tights with reasonably good results.I wore a pair the day paired with one of my black skirts and they look quite nice.Quality is better than the last pack I bought from there two years ago.They do seem to slip down a bit after I have been to the bathroom but if I give a good hitch up they are generally okay.I am medium but I am wondering if I should buy the next size up next time I buy a pack.

5 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      Angela Booth
      Lady
      Registered On: August 1, 2020
      Topics: 9
      Replies: 995

Some are prone to slippage no matter the size. We haven’t the hips to keep them in place. I always check to see if they contain Lycra which seems to hold you a bit tighter and don’t stretch out as much.

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Opal Dream
      Lady
      Registered On: March 24, 2021
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 86

I’m still regularly wearing tights with dresses and short shorts , and I’m in the UK.

I personally prefer the look and feel of 60 denier and above and buy large size simply because they will suit my longer legs .

2 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.