Viewing 15 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

“Oh my”  I just realized it’s exactly 3 years today I joined here.

Wow!! Where did the time go. Wonderful meeting everyone,  thankyou for your kindness your understanding the help,  advice and the many friendships I’m honored in having. Tonight I’m just going to relax and reminisce how far this journey has took me and ponder where it’s heading….

Cheers 🍻…

Stephanie ❤❤❤

Anonymous

Congrats Stephanie!

Stephanie Flowers
        Ambassador

Thankyou Kay.. its a pleasure meeting you and please say hello if ever our paths cross…

Kisses…

Stephanie 💙

Cheers to three years Stephanie. Heres to all you give and we all get. Relax and enjoy….but just for tonight lol

Olivia

Stephanie Flowers
        Ambassador

wonderful knowing you and as Amy has mentioned we can all hook up together and enjoy a girl’s night 🌙 hopefully soon. Olivia will be there right….

Cheers to you too sweetie…

Stephanie 🧡

Hi Stephanie congrats to you and you were one of the first girlfriends I met here and wouldn’t trade for anything. You are a welcome site to see when I get online each night  . So thankyou for being there when we all need a sweet friend to talk to many hugs girlfriend.

Hugs

Stephanie

Stephanie Flowers
        Ambassador

Thankyou Stephanie and I do enjoy keeping in touch,  please do…

Stephanie 💚

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Stephanie;

Has it been that long? Only about half the time for me. Your friendship and kindness towards me when I joined helped me so much in those early days!

Well, my friend, I’m about to have my third glass of wine, and I dedicate it to you!

Take care, relax and enjoy the moment ,and hopefully we can meet later this year!

Amy

Stephanie Flowers
        Ambassador

Thankyou Amy and yes I can’t wait to meet up again soon. The early days and where we are now.

Hugs…

Stephanie ❤

Anonymous

Happy anniversary, Stephanie!

Stephanie Flowers
        Ambassador

Thankyou sweetie,  I enjoy seeing your pretty face around here 😘. So nice to see..

Hugs.

Stephanie 💚💚

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Happy 3rd anniversary Stephanie   I hope yo see you here for many more.  Thank you for everything!!

Stevie

Stephanie Flowers
        Ambassador

Stevie very happy meeting you and looking forward of seeing you around too. In time when things do get better possible a chance to actually meet as a few of us here do in Toronto. Wonderful time and one that would be easy to be comfortable at. And thankyou for your friendship..

Hugs…

Stephanie ❤

Seren
      Baroness

🥳 🥂 💚

Congratulations Stephanie on this amazing milestone!!!

Here’s to many more years at CDH!!! 🥂

Love, Stephanie ❤️

Anonymous

Stephanie

That is no mean achievement….congratulations. Welcome to the next 3 yrs

Averyl

Stephanie Flowers
        Ambassador

Aw… thankyou and looking forward to more wonderful years to come and meeting wonderful gals like yourself…

Kisses..

Stephanie 🤍

Patty Phose
      Duchess

Happy Anniversary

Anonymous

Stephenie,

An inspiration to us girls that need support. thank you. x

Hi Stephanie,

Congratulations and happy anniversary!

Alice

Congratulations Stephanie! I can’t think of a better way to honor the occasion.

Stephanie Flowers
        Ambassador

Thankyou Amber,  its was a wonderful day 💛

Hugs.. Stephanie 🧡

Happy belated Anniversary!

Thank you so much for all you do for us. We are lucky to have you. Your kindness was definitely a positive influence for me when I joined and that was part of why I decided to stick around and learn more about CDH. I’m so glad we’re friends

Hugs

Autumn

Hi Stephanie Congrats are definatly in order. You are a very special thoughtful person. I truly hope for all your dreams to come true one day. Luv Stephanie

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Wonderful the day I met you and do remember and now your standing beside me working together as sisters in making  this community a place proud to be part of.

Thankyou for being you 💓

Stephanie 💋

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?