Viewing 0 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Last night was the first high school reunion I got to attend in 15 years, and it exceeded my modest expectations. I didn’t get to see Christine 1.0 but a few other familiar faces did show up and lots of other people did recognize me. As I was back in the day I was content to being a wallflower, mixing when I felt comfortable. They put out appetizers just after 5, had the buffet dinner set up at 6 and the band started playing around 8 as people trickled in throughout. Overall it was a nice time.

It was casual attire but no one in my class knows of my CD so I went stealth aside from a blue male polo top. In homage to Christine 1.0’s typical fashion look back in the day I wore grey female corduroy pants over light blue nylon brief panties. The fly opening on the corduroys faced left instead of right, and I had to be careful NOT to have the the zipper tab pointing up because for some reason the zipper easily pops wide open when the tab is in that position and I didn’t want that level of accidental exposure, unlike the view of the back waistband I typically got from Christine 1.0 which I actually didn’t mind replicating, so I always made sure the tab was pointing down. I rounded out the look with my Torrid pride sneakers and black ankle socks.

Christine

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?