Viewing 20 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Good morning ladies, Today starts day 1 of 5 that Robinette gets to be herself 24/7 (except when I leave the house). The wife is out of town and I get the house all to myself for 5 full days. I have spent the last few  weeks in anticipation by ordering numerous things from Amazon, most to be delivered today. It’s like Christmas in July! I am so pumped I can hardly control myself. This will be the first time fully dressed head to toe in probably 6 months. Hope I remember how to do the make up!  I’ll post pictures after it’s all said and done. I just had had to share. Thanks.

Party! Have fun Robin!

Enjoy !!! And please share some pics !!

I sure envy you. I have been trying to arrange something like that for years. It’s always hurry up to dress so I can hurry up to undress.

Anonymous
      Lady

Fantastic! While the SO is away the CD is going to play!

Have fun and looking forward to seeing your pics. You should go out for a drive during your CD vacation… oh my!

Anonymous
      Lady

Have fun and enjoy every minute of it!

Elaine
      Duchess

I get those opportunities occasionally.  What a great experience. Have fun.

Robinette –

How wonderful that you will have 5 days.  My wife was just away for 2 days and I enjoyed every minute of it.  Like you when I had to go out I had to change to drab, but the plus side to that was I got to wear a different outfit each time I changed.   Wat fun it was to go thru my wardrobe. dresses, skirts, jeans, blouses and a nightie when I went to bed.

Have fun and if you can pictures.  I don’t do pictures so don’t have any to share unfortunately.

XOXO
      Suzanne

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

So wonderful, have fun.

Hugs, Liara

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

WOW 🤩 Robinette! I’m so excited for you!

That is going to be amazing after a 6 month dry spell. Enjoy 😊

💕Lara

Not a total 6 month dry spell. I still semi dress and underdress weekly but full out everything is rare!

Thanks for sharing – have great fun!
      Kisses,
      Fredrika

Hi. I sincerely hope you enjoy every minute and try on different outfits. Days dressed to kill and nights dressed in nightgowns are so much fun it’s 24/7 womanhood for 5 days.

Enjoy

Susan

Have fun and Enjoy, Robinette!

Alice

Lucky lady! I am so happy for you. I haven’t been able to dress up for a couple of months now, so I am very jealous! I can’t wait to hear all about it and see your pics. Have fun and don’t be afraid to venture out of the house a bit (if you wamt to). You have a great look.

I know those days alone.  The anticipation, and when it finally arrives, I’m shaking almost uncontrollably.  Every day alone, I notice my makeup getting better.  I’m able to leave my nylons on all night under my nighty. I wake up in the morning so excited, as I’ve anticipated what outfit I’m going to wear.  I watch the mirror all day as I admire the beautiful woman, that is actually me.  Feeling my panties, with a pad every day is exhilarating.  Love, love, love it.  Hope you have loads of fun.

karley delaware
      Baroness - Annual

hi Robinette…………LUCKY GIRL!!! Love “vacations” like that……………….and would leave  girly things all over the place…………………just remember to keep track of your stuff …………….I lost track of some frilly girly stuff……and went into a panic trying to remember where they were…………………….found them….but this girl had “the crazies” ……………….karley

Congrats Robinette, have the time of your life!!

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Hope you have the most fantastic 5 days. Maybe add a short drive while dressed. Our CD life can be such an exciting high.
      Cassie

I am alone all week — didn’t have the foresight to order ahead…. Can I live vicariously through you?

Hi Robinette, what a lucky girl you are, i used to get a whole week in September to myself when my wife went on her yearly holiday, but with the lock down we have had,I’ve not been on my own for the last two years, and the way things are going i don’t think it will happen again this year either,

Hugs Rozalyn X

Ok girls, the party is over. I had a blast for 5 days and the wife is coming home tonight. I posted 9 pictures in the photo gallery. I’m terrible with makeup so don’t laugh too hard. 🙂 It was a rush to wake up every morning with either the nightgown or a slip on. Then sitting outside on the secluded patio sipping coffee. It was fun while it lasted and I enjoyed every minute. I wish those who are mostly closeted like me get a chance to do this too. Words can’t fully express how we feel for days when this chance comes along. After times like this I’m torn to opening up more to her about crossdressing. We are basically DADT but she lets me dress occasionally in tights and stuff around the house and I underdress everyday. But I want to enjoy more of it with her. We’ll see. Thanks for letting me share. Huggs.

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?