Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Trinity
      Lady

As I said earlier in my hello, I would share my story with you all. Only a few choice people know some but not all of my story for reasons many of us here have had or still have, fear of rejection being the largest for me.

I to this day do not know why I started and my earliest memories are around age 10 or 11 before that I have a couple years that have large blanks. Around those years I lived with my grandmother off and on and would also spend a lot of time at my aunts. I remember taking baths with grandma and also ear and belly button checks at my aunts. Now to add to this but not take away from my sisters my material aunts husband molested both my sisters from around age 5 until about the age of 13 they are 4 and 5 years my younger. The reason I add this to my story is because my earliest memories of trying on panties and night gowns was my aunts (until now only my wife knows this) and I would get an arousal from doing so. I beat myself up trying to remember things from the years before but I can’t so I have wondered if he started with me then moved on to my sisters as they aged? And is this the reason I started ? Did he dress me up? I don’t know… am I repressing memories or am I just fishing for a reason so I can make sense of myself? Again I don’t know.  For years it was only my aunts bras panties and nightgowns. It was not until around 13 when I started with my mothers things I would get things from the dryer. Now this was around 1980 and us guys wore socks that came up around the knee and for some reason I would take moms no show socks and wear them to school. Mom and dad owned their own business so after school I had lots of time to wear her intimates and it always ended in self gratification.

It was not until I was 17 where I took a friends sisters bra. I had a huge crush on her 2 years older than I and she knew it and would always be a tease so I think I was think that I could be closer to her if I was wearing her bra which I did ever night to bed. This was the extent of my experience through high school.

i joined the army at 18 and I suppressed my urges until I met my first wife at 21 when we moved in together it was like a dream come true as her and I was so close in size and in my closet was her clothing always calling for me not to mention her dresser all that silk just screaming for me. It was during our marriage that I knew I enjoyed wearing skirts and dresses until then I had no clue. It was no longer a sexual thing but something that I wanted to do whenever I wanted. Again I was able to hide this as she works 2nd shift and I worked 1st. So while she was at work I would wear he things I would also to my best at making myself look like 100% woman and admire myself in the mirror feeling so relaxed. Now the question I ask myself did I admire myself because of the job I and done and I felt sexy or was it because I was admiring all things a woman, was it because I admired the women in my life so much that I wanted to be more like them? Again more question as to why I wanted to dress as a woman and again no answers for me.

ok it’s late for me and I need sleep before work I will do part 2 tomorrow so for now nite all.

Wow that’s a lot of information thank you for having the courage to share it. I have no idea why I want to do it either. I never actually tried until very recently when I found this place. I don’t want to take female hormones or have surgery. I’m not gay or bi, I’m not attracted to men at all. But I love to dress and shop for women’s clothes and even want to walk and behave like a woman I would love to find a woman to have girl time with.

I don’t have questions like you do about some of your formative years I can say I definitely wasn’t molested so even if you were I don’t necessarily think that caused it.

Even though the thought of dressing and actually dressing causes me to become aroused I’ve never self gratified so it may not be sexual either.

I have had a lot of failed relationships. I think in some way I think embracing my femininity will bring some sort of balance, because I have noticed that I can display feminine qualities when a situation arises that requires a masculine approach.

I honestly think it just happens. I think I have this huge feminine side that I’m getting to know and I’m having a lot of fun doing it.

I do think part of it may be admiration for the women in our life. I have absolutely thought part of it is paying tribute in a way to all the hard work they do to look feminine and attractive. I love women how they look and act and on occasion I want to be able to in some way replicate it. I find them sexy and myself sexy and pretty in the process. When I shop or think about dressing and dress it’s like I’m a totally different person in a way.

I have quite a few questions too it sounds like we’re a lot a like and have many of the same questions. However at 41 I’ve just decided it is what it is. I’m done asking why, at least for now and I’m just going to go with the flow, have fun and explore my femininity and hopefully it somehow makes me a better person.

Again Trinity thank you for sharing this very personal story. I hope that even if you don’t find your answers that you have a fun and safe experience.

❤️

Toni

Trinity
        Lady

Ohhhh there’s much more to come Toni … btw beautiful name .. was my mother’s also same spelling too.

thank you for your share also. It’s nice to be able to tell people is it not?

Awwww thanks Trinity. Yes it sure is.

Terri
      Duchess

Trinity I think its normal for the lack of a better word to ask why we do the things we do. I stopped asking why in my mid 30’s after seeing a psychologist for a few months. I learned alot about my childhood and my relationship with my father. Also I thought even if I knew the reason, what would it change ? The other day i was reading letters i wrote to my then future wife while I was in Vietnam in 1967/68. They made me think back who I was then and who I am now. I remember thinking about dressing while I was there. Of course I couldn’t. As you get older you ask questions about things you did in your life. Some questions don’t have answers.
      Terri

Trinity
        Lady

Yes many have no answers and today I am ok with it I guess some what to a point.

thank you for your service my father was stationed in Alaska 67 – 69.

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

Trinity,

So many of us struggle to understand the how and why of our dressing.  I always appreciate reading other members stories as to how this has played out over the course of their lifetime. so thank you for adding yours.

Michelle

Trinity
        Lady

You are very welcome and thank you for reading many more high and lows to come as I add to it

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?