Tagged: , ,

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 8 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 0 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

If you’re like me, then your beauty bag is filled to the brim with extra products overflowing in draws and containers all over your bathroom.

One thing I always make sure I have though is a beauty bag packed with just my essentials that I can pick up and take with me in a moments notice. Perfect for popping into my work bag or in the car, perfect for after the gym or when I just need a little touch up.

My 7 beauty bag essentials are:

1. SPF 50
      If you haven’t gotten on the SPF bandwagon then I’m urging you to please make this a priority. This one of those times when vanity is actually a good thing. Protect your skin from wrinkles, age spots and pigmentation (as well as skin cancer) by applying SPF, EVERY DAY!

2. Brow Pencil
      All beauty bags need a brow pencil, especially when they have the spoolie brush on the other end. Perfect for on the go touch ups.

3. Tweezers
      Out of place eyebrows are all fine until you notice them, and then that’s all you can think about. Keeping your tweezers in your beauty bag to keep your brows in check.

4. Concealer
      I haven’t listed foundation, purely because if you don’t need coverage then it’s nice to go foundation free. A little concealer touch up here and there is sometimes all a girl needs.

5. Translucent powder
      This one definitely comes in handy for me in summertime. I love a dewy look, but dewy can go from glowing to dripping in a matter of minutes during the summer… not the look I’m after. A light touch of a translucent powder can literally save your face from all off.

6. Powder Brush
      You can’t pack your powder without a powder brush. These big soft brushes are my favourite, perfect for blending and buffing.

7. Mascara
      No beauty bag is complete without a mascara, lets be real.

I’ve also put together my ultimate Beauty Bag Essential Checklist!
      If you use something religiously thats not on the list, I would love for you to let me know in this forum.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • The topic ‘7 Products Your Beauty Bag MUST Contain’ is closed to new replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?