• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Lea.
Viewing 1 reply thread
New Forums
  • Author
      Lea
      Lady

I wore women’s shoes for years in hiding within my house until one day, something snapped, and I was outside in girly footwear. I know I overthinked it, but in case this helps build your confidence as you venture out:

Step 1) wear a pair of women’s sneakers or flip flops. Black won’t be noticed, other subtleties too won’t either. Many cheap brands will pass.

Step 2) wear black flats, round toe, closed toe, with matching thigh highs or socks. Wear with long pants for a hardly noticeable look. The combination will look like men’s footwear.

Step 3) wear black, tan, brown flats with nude sheer thigh highs, or no hosiery. Wear long pants or walk behind a shopping cart for concealment.

Step 4) wear black, tan, brown low heel or wedge sandals. Long pants help conceal.

Step 5) repeat step 2, but with closed toe pumps, block or thick heel. Wear shorts to be more visible, wear a dress or skirt for full attention.

Step 6) repeat step 3, vary with pointed toe flats, different colors, bold colors.

Step 7) heels again, but in bolder colors, stilettos, shoes that scream sexy. Start with shorts, graduate to skirts and dresses. Act confident, you got this girl!

Celebrate every step achieved!!!!!

Anonymous

Great confidence-building techniques, Lea.

Much love,

Raquel

PS. Try just walking to your car in the driveway or to your mailbox.  Then going for a drive, with maybe a quick stop at a convenience store.  Then a longer stop for grocery shopping or picking out some clothes (men’s or women’s) at a department store.  Etc.

Lea
        Lady

Wonderful, practical, and easy ideas!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?