Tagged: 

Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

FYI,  this article has some interesting advice re fabric and styles of Female underwear…

Here is a link to TheHealthy.com Email newsletter article RE: “8 Underwear Mistakes You’re Probably Making”

https://www.thehealthy.com/yeast-infection/underwear-mistakes/?_cmp=TheHealthy&_ebid=TheHealthy10222020&_mid=376360&ehid=15AA7630F947CD95729C6EDD8EE52AF2CA558DA4

Ilona
      Lady

In 2018, a friend arranged for me to have a bra fitting at the store she works at.

The bra fitter sneaked me in and out of the fitting room, as some women do not like men being in the same area.

I am 40 B. I found my card a few days ago.

I recommend people having a bra fitting as I know that it is painful wearing a bra that is too small for me.

There are many women who are wearing the wrong size bra.

I was Professionally fitted for both bra and panties by a PROFESSIONAL FITTER at a SOMA INTIMATES shop ~ 7 miles my home

IVE also been Shopping Fully Enfem at 3 other SOMA INTIMATES shops . 1 about 15 mes , 1 about 20 miles & 1 about 30 miles away… never had any problems… atleast at these 4 Soma INTIMATES shops.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?