Tagged: ,

Viewing 26 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

So as I Stock my bar-I ‘d lke to know what everyone-s favorite drink is so I can have it on hand when/if you come visit me here. SO please reply with yor name and favorite one, two, or three drinks. Please be detailed!!e.g. rocks, neat, mixer etc-shaken not stirred toyou get the point) I’d lek to ge all 1350 of my frineds to reply please so ahre with everyone you know!

Cyn

Amallia
      Lady

Jack and Apple also baliys

Anonymous

my name you have – drinks are Whiskey Sour – Rum (Capt Morgan) and Coke

Char
      Duchess

Dahlling where on this pale blue dot to you kick off your pumps?? hehehe

Franzia chilled white wine by the glass that has the cutest wind gem on it’s crystal stem ;-D

and/or hahaha Spiced rum n coke neat n n chilled in a chilled glass hahaha

how’s bout that girlfriend? hehe

Cheers, I think it would be sooo cool to have a big ass gathering someplace for a massive group of girls!!

waddya think Cyn? 😉

Chat soon Dahlling hehe

Namaste’

Charee’ xox

Christine
      Lady

I have 2 drinks Cyn, gin&tonic with a lime. Absolut on the rocks, splash of water, lemon & lime

Vodka or schnapps with orange juice, chilled

Hi Cyn! A Mai Tai or even a very simple one part rum to two parts pineapple juice. Hope we get to meet someday dear! Hugs

Staci

Elaine
      Duchess

We mix Fireball with Rumchata and call it Bodacious Chatas.

Anonymous

I’m a discerning drinker with very particular tastes. That of course means that my favourite drink is… one that someone else pays for. 😉

A nice chilled sauvignon blanc, Margaret River or Barossa Valley, would be my preference, though a nice, cold beer from a tall glass is fine for a hot summer’s day. Kiwi wine isn’t too bad either, must be the southern climates.

I’m not into spirits, other than the ones that hang around me at night.

I’m pretty simple, Miller lite beer. I do have an occasional Fireball and Doctor Pepper, It tastes just like the little red cinnamon candies. Mmmmm

Anonymous

Another great idea Cynthia if we are chatting having coffee Baileys However if we are in for some serious fun Crown royal black some ice and water. hugs girlfriend !!!

Pisano Tannat RPF
      Jip Jip Rocks Shiraz
      Tierra Aranda Ribera del Duero Tempranillo
      La Finca Clos D’Angel Malbec
      Raynal VSOP
      Jack Daniels Black – so we can make BBQ Sauce
      Grey Goose Vodka
      Cranberry Juice
      Grapefruit Juice
      Seagram’s VO
      Blue Moon

That is pretty much my drinking list. So how much you stock in your bar is dependent on how much you love me? Of course you know I’m just kidding (about what I just said not the bar list).

Anonymous

Bacardi and coke

Claudia C
      Ambassador

100 proof vodka,12 year scotch,  Bacardu 151

Claudia C
      Ambassador

100 proof vodka,12 year scotch,  Bacardu 151

Moscato for me.  Peach if you have it 😉

M

Hi Cyn!!!

Plymouth Gin (it’s the best there is), Schweppes tonic, 3 ice cubes, slice of lime, and just a dash of Roses Lime Cordial…… Heavenly!!!!!

Being fully dressed en femme, looking and feeling good, and with the drink shown above in my hand, I can think of nothing better. To be gathered with all of you lovely ladies like this would be just awesome!!!!!

I may be one of the tea-totalers. Virgin sunrise is my favorite when I must blend in with others enjoying alcoholic beverages!

Claudia C
      Ambassador

Vodka. 80 proof is good, 100 proof is better. Great mixer.

Well hun, I  am the tea toatler in the group, would have to be Barry’s Irish (go figure ) tea, touch of Jasmine Honey, and real cream, (warmed). Whole milk does in a pinch.

Cookie 🙂

Anonymous

A thread after my own heart…

1) Caipirinha is my number one: large shot of Cachaca, half a lime meddled into white sugar syrup and filled to the top with crushed ice. Discovered in a bar in Lisboa but drunk anywhere 🙂

2) G&T: I prefer dry London gin, schweppes tonic, loads of ice. No fruit but maybe a splash of Angostura bitters. Straw vital.

3) Real northern English pale ale. Served with a good tight head of froth on top.

4) A decent Portuguese red wine. Especially from the Alentejo region.

5) [only when I’m in Tokyo – long story] A litre of Cuba Libre.

Anonymous

Fuzzy navel!

“I tried to drown my sorrows in alcohol but the bastards learned how to swim.” Frida Kahlo
      That being said, either water(boring, I know), or tea, Earl Grey, hot.

Screwdriver neat

Anonymous

Hi Cyn

Wine: Chardonay

Mixed Drink: Crown & Seven

Beer: Stella’s

Hugs Brianna

Kalua and creame
      Cosmopolitan
      VO and water
      Or we can just keep it simple and whatever beer you have handy.

My first guess would be a lot.

That’s almost not a joke. In my previous life (up until about 8 years ago) I was a professional bar fly so it would be easier to list what I didn’t drink rather than what I did drink. It was seven nights a week all night long for many years.

These days, I’m sure water will suit me fine thank you. Maybe just a glass or two of a dry chardonnay or sauvignon blanc on the right occasion that’s not too oakey.

Viewing 26 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?