Viewing 1 reply thread
New Forums
  • Author

Thanks to Tiff.  Let’s all sing along.
      <p class=”yiv1533071348p1″>The 9 Stages of Transition</p>
      <p class=”yiv1533071348p1″>On my first stage of dressing my true love said to me, are you a closet cd?</p>
      <p class=”yiv1533071348p1″>On my second stage of dressing my true love said to me, did you go on a shopping spree?</p>
      <p class=”yiv1533071348p1″>On my third stage of dressing my true love said to me, you look kind of slutty.</p>
      <p class=”yiv1533071348p1″>On my fourth stage of dressing my true love said to me, your bathroom is kind of messy.</p>
      <p class=”yiv1533071348p1″>On my fifth stage of dressing my true love said to me, when did you start dressing better than me? </p>
      <p class=”yiv1533071348p1″>On my sixth stage of dressing my true love said to me, you seem to be taking this seriously.</p>
      <p class=”yiv1533071348p1″>On my seventh stage of dressing my true love said to me, are you trapped in a mans body?</p>
      <p class=”yiv1533071348p1″>On my eighth stage of dressing my true love said to me, you look like you’ve grown to a cup C.</p>
      <p class=”yiv1533071348p1″>On my ninth stage of dressing my true love said to me, I’ll stay with you for eternity.</p>

Molly
      Duchess

Oh my Jennifer;

If the ninth stage had my true love saying she’s staying with me for eternity… Why wouldn’t I race through steps 1-8 ? … The ninth stage pretty much entails losing everything about my current life.  (Maybe the 8th as well if I’m honest)

But other than that… I love the humor … Best start to the Christmas music season ever.

-Molly

• This reply was modified 4 years ago by Molly.
      • This reply was modified 4 years ago by Molly.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘All the Arts – Music, Movies, TV and More’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?