• This topic has 3 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

This is a poem that I first sent in last September.  Noticing ‘Poets Corner’  I thought I would re-post it here to keep ’em all in one place.

I wake up in the morning wth nothing to do so I slip on a dress for an hour or two

I look into the mirror and get quite a shock, looking back at me is a man in a frock

A few minutes later I’m feeling much better in  creamy white slacks and a colourful sweater.

Despite the improvement I’m not filled with joy and my very first thought was “I look like a boy”

So on with the padding of bosom and hips in full hair and make up with ruby red lips

Looking this good there is never a doubt “I’m not wasting the day” and make plans to go out.

Ten minutes later I’m sat in my car, I have nowhere to go so I won’t go too far,

60 miles later and I’m back at my place back in front of the mirror with a smile on my face

I look out of the window at the wind and the rain, should I grab my umbrella and go out again?

I decide to relax, have a coffee instead then do a slow strip and get ready for bed

I wake up the next morning with nothing to do, so I slip on a dress for an hour or two….

Thank you (curtsy) Sally xx

Stacy Ann May
      Duchess

I liked your poem very much, Sally! Very positive and evocative!

Anonymous

I look in the mirror

I want to see a pretty woman

I look closely to see again

I’ve become a pretty woman in my mind

Do I care what others see or do I please me

I have one life to live

Should it be for me

Or others I’ll never see.

Anonymous

Thank you. I think we should be who we are. Unfortunately it isn’t always that easy. My little verse may be a bit deceiving in its simplicity because life isn’t simple. I’ll never understand the hatred of people who simply dismiss something different as being something to scorn. For the religiously oriented, we are all “God’s Children”.  Why are so many of them so eager to condemn others who do not look or dress like them?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Poet’s Corner’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?