Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Leslies Ann Gray Girl
      Lady
      Registered On: September 22, 2017
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 141

Hi Ladies , i have a Wal Mart CC and love it , i get money back the more i spend and all my stuff comes to my door , neat . If you know all of your sizes its so great and there’s a lot more available to purchase . Getting a credit card form them is so easy and you get an immediately % off your first purchase . I have shopped in person and it was nice also , but just not as a great a selection as on line . Keep shopping girls , your helping the economy . Leslie

Gloria Renee
      Lady
      Registered On: July 7, 2020
      Topics: 7
      Replies: 159

I have bought two dresses through the self checkout at target. Walked up scanned and out. No issues.

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Stephanie Kennedy
      Princess
      Registered On: March 15, 2019
      Topics: 12
      Replies: 719

Hi Kelli It must not be easy living in a small town knowing a lot of people. You are right self check outs are perfect when buying a few fem items. I do not know why but something always goes wrong for me. The item will not scan or the bar code is on a angle ultimately one of the girls stationed at the self check out would have to come over to help. It gets better when they have to call the manager and the manager would call some one over to tell another person get another one from the shelf. In mean time you are standing there with two woman looking at the other items to be scanned. The more you do it the easier it gets. I am just waiting for the time when one of my neighbors see’s me while shopping and notice’s some cute in my cart. Its a good thing my wife knows everything about me it would be nerve racking for sure. At the end of the day no one cares what you buying or for who you are buying it for. We are all just people trying to get through the day with the least amount of trouble. The easiest way to think about it is you are buying for your wife or daughter and that is a nice thing to do.

Luv Stephanie

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Patty Phose
      Duchess
      Registered On: May 7, 2016
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 1609

I’ve been buying my own pantyhose and a few bras and panties since I was 13. At 17, I bought some short shorts, a pair of platform wedge heels and a couple of wigs. I began wearing those things out.

I’ve been asked if the pantyhose was for me. I’ve been told I have nice legs and got asked if the pantyhose I was wearing was what I was buying.

The first time that happened I was a bit freaked. OMG! I was outed. They would know I wore pantyhose. What an exciting thought. I said “yes” and joined the hosiery club. Other times I had very stimulating conversations and even got a few dates out of it.

I guess the more you dress and go out, or even shop in drab, it’s inevitable at some point you may experience this. How you handle it, I think makes all the difference in it being and exciting experience or a nightmare.

4 users thanked author for this post.
      Bettylou Cox
      Duchess
      Registered On: May 26, 2019
      Topics: 20
      Replies: 2109

My first gurl purchases were ladies’ tees, and I was nervous about even those. My first bra and panty purchase was a white-knuckle event, even with self-checkout. That was about 4 years ago; now, I browse through the women’s clothes sections without a second thought, whether Dressed or in drab. Self-acceptance made the difference. It will take some time, but you will get to the same place, someday.

Hugs
      Bettylou

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Pumped Forheels
      Lady
      Registered On: November 22, 2020
      Replies: 63

I use either check out, i don’t care and I shop at home.

I picked up a cute powder pink bra and panties, they had both thong and bikini so had to buy both! The checkout was a 20 year old gal and she held them up as she put them in the bag and said they were cute and  would look good on me. I told her I thought so too, that is why I bought them. I wasn’t sure if she was messing with me, or thought  was messing with her, but she was pleasant and smiled to whole time.

I have also bough high heels at the DSW near me and they never say anything. Went with my wife one time and we both bought a few pairs of heels, hers are size 6-1/2, mine are 10. Not one word, just a pleasant interaction with the checkout.

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Bridgette VonSmirff
      Lady
      Registered On: October 18, 2020
      Topics: 29
      Replies: 923

I just hate the self checkout things. It’s rather deal with a person, whatever I’m buying, or however I present. I don’t care about buying bras, makeup, nylons, whatever. I’ll just smile at the cashier (not that they can see that very well these days) and pay for my stuff. I’m not there to fit into their definitions, they’re there to serve me. Well, rant over. That’s just my take…

Bridgette

Jin Crocker
      Lady
      Registered On: November 15, 2019
      Topics: 4
      Replies: 338

I prefer checkout with a live person. I enjoy the few seconds of interaction, especially when she says: “Oooh, that color will look good on you!”

I usually have some sort of girly accessory such as hair ribbons, jewelry, or nail polish on. I find that as soon as you own up to shopping for yourself, you cease being a pervert and become a customer.

Wendy Swift
      Lady
      Registered On: May 11, 2020
      Topics: 4
      Replies: 450

I remember the days when self check out never existed.  Buying stuff for Wendy meant an actual breathing human for check out.  It was really awkward for me putting women’s items for it to be rung thru while the cashier rang it up.

Now, I love self check out.  Just scan, pay, and go.

LisaT
      Lady
      Registered On: January 31, 2021
      Topics: 48
      Replies: 553

Kelli

You missed an opportunity. It’s a lovely feeling to go to a check out with make up or even bra and panties. You were away from your home town and effectively anonymous. The guys and girls on check outs have seen it before and quite frankly don’t care or are supportive if only because you bring interest to a fairly boring job. The first few times are scary but you missed a little thrill of just being Kelli shopping.

Give it go next time you will love it

Hugs

Lisa xxx

Stephanie Hayes
      Lady
      Registered On: December 14, 2019
      Replies: 77

If I feel the need to, I’ll add screenshots of Kroger;s app to my phone, so I can swipe left or right and look like I’m confused browsing for my wife XD  I was a cashier in high school and use self checkout as much as I can.  Its just faster and more convenient for me.  Yea, there are more cameras there, but they only care if you try to shoplift, not if you actually ring up and buy your stuff.

Edit:  If I feel the need to act its like, “how is beige different from nude what is this, foundation, whats foundation?”  “Oh, those are makeup wipe, I recognize those from our sink.”  “Nail polish remover, this is just acetone, I could get that cheaper at lowes in bulk.  But she wants the lemon scent, damnit.”  Think Putty from Seinfeld, or Kronk from Emperors New Groove if your too young for Seinfeld.

MelanieElizabeth
        Lady
        Registered On: January 9, 2021
        Topics: 10
        Replies: 121

Omg Stephanie that’s so funny! The acting confused part that is. I’ve done that more than a few times. I’ve gone so far as holding my phone to my ear like I was being instructed what to get even though no one was on the other end. Obviously it was a silly thing to do, every married man has been sent out to pick up a feminine item or two through the years. It’s really not that strange even though it can feel that way.

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Michelle Trott
      Duchess
      Registered On: April 7, 2021
      Replies: 140

I use it all the time. You can buy anything you want and nobody cares. I buy whatever I want anyway if its not available to use. But if a man is buying bras they must wonder.

K Swim
      Lady
      Registered On: July 8, 2019
      Topics: 11
      Replies: 641

I sometimes buy Nair from there….and OF COURSE I will use the self-checkout for that.

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account