Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Today, for Movember (a charity to raise funds for mens health), I shave off the moustache that I have had since I started growing facial hair.
      Previously, my wife said that the moustache and lipstick looked odd, so after “before and after” photos were taken for FB, I put some lipstick on. My wife said it looks much better. She then asked if I wanted her to “play with my hair. She recently bought a modular hair stying system and wanted to practice with it. I didn’t say no!

So I’m sat in the living room wearing one of my favourite dresses, my favourite lipstick and my wife is curling my hair!

She finishes, It’s not great, but I love it. This is when she tells me that without my moustache and with my hair done, I look like my sister…. Good news for me, but not so good for my sister! TBH she said that I now look more like my sister, rather than loom,ike 🙂

We’re having a cup of tea when the dog walks in and starts pestering to go out. I suggested that I take him for a walk. For the first time ever my wife suggested that she come with me…. This is the first time we have been out in public whilst I have been dressed. It’s also the first time I have been out dressed without any facial hair, my hair done and lipstick…. It is dark outside, but there are street lights. I put on my ankle boots, borrow a woolen jacket from my wife and we take the dog out.

I seriously felt amazing. For the first time I never felt self conscious. We walked for about a mile or so together. Many people passed us. Usually, I’d look away as I passed people so as not show off my facial hair…. Tonight, I just kept on walking. I really didn’t try to hide or disguise myself. Head up and keep walking.

My wife wasn’t totally at ease, and she still isn’t sure that she’s going to be OK with it, but she did admit that it wasn’t as bad as she thought it was going to be.

So, it’s bed time now. I feel totally at ease. Very happy with everything that has happened tonight. My wife quite likes the way I look without my facial hair, hair done and lipstick. She says it a massive improvement, and she can see how relaxed I am.

I’ll sleep contented tonight.

Cerys.

Addendum…

I’ve just tried to take my lipstick off and it doesn’t want to budge. My wonderful wife won’t be so happy on the morning. She’s asleep next to me as I type this 🙂

Anonymous

Wonderful news, Cerys! Without facial hair, unless you’re dressed like a ho’, you are mostly invisible to most people – as we tell all of the new girls. All future outings will be easier than the first, and with a supportive wife, you’re on top of the world, girl! Congratulations.

Hugs,
      Lulu

Angela Booth
      Hostess

What a great adventure and the first of many I hope.

My lipstick removal trick — apply lip balm/Blistex and base make up to my lips before putting on the lip color. It comes right off with the wipe of a make up remover cloth.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?