Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I just manned up a told my fiance this is something I wanted to pursue to deepen my understanding of myself and her, and possibly make us an unbreakable couple fully accepting of each other’s in and outs.  And it helps that I have always wanted to be able to do this without shame.  My fiance was telling me she would like to know what information was out there for her or any other wife’s that would be willing to be an ear for her to ask questions.  I am very grateful to be a part of the group!  Thank you!

MELINA

Welcome to CDH. New here myself, but my SO is very supporting for me, if she needs someone to talk with.

E.V.

Welcome Melina. This is the place to be for all your questions. The girls here are supportive and can help you whenever you need. And a really good part is there is a section devoted exclusively to significant others and wives. Your fiance can join and get all of her questions answered in this special room. Us girls (men) are not allowed so she can have total confidentiality.

Go ahead and search the site for articles you will find helpful and get your fiance to join also.

Beth

Anonymous

Hi Melina, Welcome aboard CDH, this is the place to get answers to any questions you have about the journey you habe embarked upon, you are incredibly fortunate that your fiance is supportive of you, keep communications going between you and as has been suggested she can talk to other wives etc in their own private forum. Anyway, enjoy exploring this amazing site.

Hugs

Diana

Anonymous

Welcome to CDH Melina!! 🧚🏼🌸🦋

Anonymous

Welcome, Melina.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Melina   welcome to Cdh

Stephanie 🌷

Hi Melina, Teralynn here. Welcome to our wonderful online community Luv. I have always advocated that honesty is the best policy when it comes to telling loved ones about a person’s crossdressing. Telling early as soon as you think you have found someone you want to spend your life with avoids a lot of problems and can afford each of you a chance to walk away – her if she thinks it is revolting and wants nothing more of the relationship – you if you can tell she will never be comfortable in such a relationship. It sounds like she has an open mind and is willing to consider a committed relationship with a crossdressing person. So do take the advice that some of your CDH sisters have already given you. Recommend to her to become a member of the site in her own right and then join the significant others group and she can get all the answers she wants. I would also recommend that she pose some of her questions to both the support group and also to some of your CDH sisters. That way she will get at least two different perspectives. I am especially pleased that you didn’t fall into the mindset of – I really love this woman and I can stop crossdressing! Normally your love of crossdressing isn’t a one time thing and it is based on some reason that you can’t disregard so easily. The Urge (as I like to call it) comes back with a vengeance and is more powerful than ever. That leads to a resumption of crossdressing, deceit and deception and possibly a lot of heartache and sadness for both you and your significant other if not carefully handled. You have handled this the right way. I have a feeling you have chosen someone who will carefully check things out and decide she is willing to accept you as you are and still love you and want to be with you. If I can ever be of service to you or her place feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall or a private message will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are!  We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful crossdressing community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Hi Melina,

Welcome to CDH!  Your fiancé can join and read the posts solely for significant others.  She can post any questions she might have.

Alice

Hi Melina nice to meet you and happy you found us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself.. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms here as the other wonderful ladies here have said allready i cant add much to them but will say you have a gem there with your fiance they are a wonderful asset to us here so give her a hug sign her up to be a part of the SOs family and ask away she will learn lots as you will also .. so again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon ..

Stephanie Bass

Welcome Melina!

How wonderful for both of you! Welcome!

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hi Melina,

Welcome to our amazing site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore to your heart’s content.

The warmth and hospitality of our community is just awesome.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on our site.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find the link on each member’s Profile page.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?