Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I took a big step, for me, this week, and it turned out so well.
      A little explanation.
      My wife has personal care workers come in every day, while I am at work, and she has become good friends with both of them. She asked me a couple weeks back, if I was ok with her talking with one, about my cd’ing, as this worker knows my family, and this was a personal thing. she really needed to discuss her feelings with someone other than myself. Oh, and no one else knows
      After thinking about it, for a week or 2, I said go ahead, but stress my privacy.
      well, she had “the conversation”, on Monday, and the girl was of course curious, but very supportive, and honoured that I would agree to share this with her. She asked several times how I looked, as she has always known me as a very “manly” man, so I put 5 or 6 pictures on a flash drive, to show her.
      Her responses made my head swell,
      “she is gorgeous”
      “oh my god, she is beautiful, and look at those legs”
      ” why does she look so good, and look at me, I’Ve been a woman my whole life”
      She wants very much to meet Regi, and even asked if the 3 of us could go out together, for coffee, or dinner, or shopping, her words” we can all get dolled up pretty and go out”
      I know my wife has always said I looked good, but to hear it from another lady, was such an affirmation,, my heart swelled, and I just had to share
      Hugs, big headed Regi💕💕

• This topic was modified 3 years ago by Regine Kelly. Reason: miss-spelling

Sounds great that you have more support hun!  I know it helps me.
      Ashley

Thank you, Ashley, I do, and its wonderful💕

Krista
      Duchess

Hi Regine, That would be a big step for me as well.  I’m always looking to expand the number of people with whom I can talk in-person about being a CD.  My SO doesn’t really want me to tell others else I certainly would.  I’m a bit envious of the great support your wife demonstrates.  That is so wonderful.  Good luck with your shopping/coffee trip with the gals; make sure to write about it for us.  All the Best, Hugs, Krista.

Thank you, Krista, I am moving forward, lol. Shaved my face today for the first time in 47? years, I dont recognize myself, but at least now I do look more fem.👩
        Hugs, Regi💕

Wow! Sharing can be such a frightening challenge but this turned out tremendously well. Regine now has a new girlfriend! Now it’s a real girls club for going out and about.

💖

Beth

Hi Regi,

What a giant leap!  So glad to hear things went so positive.  With so much on your wife’s mind her conversation with the health worker must have been a tremendous uplift for her too.

Alice

A very courageous step!! Glad it went beyond expectations! Hugs!

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?