Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

hello everyone. today I feel very proud. my first article has been published here and I feel honoured to have shared my story with you all. believe it or not, I do actually have trouble putting things into words!

I want to personally thank each and every one of you for accepting me here on this site and of course to cdh for publishing my article.

please dont think I am a bad person for having a young femme age of 16. my biggest fear is that people would think i’m odd or some kind of weirdo. I am not. I find it easier to be that age, it just naturally happens but you can all be rest assured there is no wrong doing at all. anyone reading my article may realise my childhood was short and I suppose I am trying, in my own little way, to get some of it back. its been hard for me to type this as I feel there may be some people who will disapprove and may take it all the wrong way.

I will finish this post hoping members will understand but if you dont there are no bad feelings and I shall respect fully how you may feel. when I chat in the chat room, I am fully femme.

love and worried kisses, fiona xxx

Anonymous

Hey, we don’t use the weird word! Though a lifelong straight dresser, I think many of us wonder about girlhood. I was lucky enough to wear my cousins school uniform when a teenager: years later I yearned to revisit that sensation. With the help of my wife we procured a high school uniform: gym slip and blouse: not sure if US gals know what that is: a sort of demure pinafore dress. Worn with pantyhose and Mary Jane shoes. And big panties. Enjoyable! Very….

Hi Fiona

I only really got into this a couple of years ago, such a learning curve but so much fun. I did at one point wonder if the dressing/make up learning curve was similar to that of a teenage girl. Experimenting with different looks,styles,combinations, make up that works well with our complexion/skin type, how different colours blend/contrast etc etc to get a look that we are comfortable and happy with.

So much fun experimenting with endless combinations, a lifetime of fun fun fun denied to us in our daily life due to gender stereotype expectations. A teen girl may decide keeping up with fashion looks, or wearing make up is not for them, it is quite rightly their choice, but why shouldn’t we have the choice as well ?

love

Bianca

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

Hi Fiona, no concern here.  You wrote a heartfelt article and as Bianca and Jade have written that experimentation is part of the process.  Just because you feel that way now does not mean that it will stay that way, it may evolve as you continue to travel on your journey of feminine expression.

Becka
      Lady

Thanks Fiona!

I’m going to go read your article right now!

🙂

hi girls, many thanks for your kind words of support, I never should have doubted you! I think the issues of coming out were hard enough but that was to me only part of the issue as the age thing may have been hard to comprehend. the trouble is with me, is I tend to worry more about what other people may think and not think of myself lol

love fiona xx

Nikki
      Lady

Hi Fiona,

Like you I also model myself very younger. It’s nothing perverted or anything I must love cute clothes. I’m in my mid 30s and still like panties with unicorns on them and mini skirts. My wife right it weird at first but when I explained to her I never got to experience what a teenage girl went through I think it made sense to get.

So trust me your not alone. I think as time goes by we will get older in our dressing.

Your not alone and is be happy to talk teenage girl talk with you or pass ideas around.

Xoxo Nikki

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?