• This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

This afternoon I made my most public venture to date.  With some yardwork that needed to be done including mowing my lawn, I choose to do so en femme.  Wearing a black skort, tshirt, bra, and breast forms, I spend several hours mowing my lawn.  As I have found a wig, I also wore a large hat. It was exciting and scary at the same time.  Several neighbors down the street may seen me which only strengthened the experience.

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Congrats MacKenzie!  Each step is important in accepting yourself and moving toward wherever your journey is headed toward!

Cyn

Anonymous

The neighbours might ask you who the cute girl mowing your lawn was. You might be able to make some ‘shoes money’ on the side. 😉

Well done. I always do my yardwork in bloke’s clothes – no point in ruining a nice outfit when I have plenty of other stuff I don’t mind ruining. 🙂

Jane, normally, I would agree with you about ruining nice clothes.  However, in this case, the outfit that I wore yesterday was no different in style than the masculine clothes I would have otherwise have worn.

Anonymous

2016_personal stories: MacKenzie Alexandra original post: 

This afternoon I made my most public venture to date.  With some yardwork that needed to be done including mowing my lawn, I choose to do so en femme.  Wearing a black skort, tshirt, bra, and breast forms, I spend several hours mowing my lawn.  As I have found a wig, I also wore a large hat. It was exciting and scary at the same time.  Several neighbors down the street may seen me which only strengthened the experience.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?