Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Those who love you wanted to surprise you with a special gift They want to send you to a island resort all expenses paid  so that you can experience life as special woman full time for the next 30 days. No male clothes allowed

• This topic was modified 2 years ago by Samantha Roarke. Reason: Moved to Polls
      • This topic was modified 2 years ago by MacKenzie Alexandra. Reason: Adjusted poll responses to align with the question
      Anonymous

Thanks Stephanie….

See you in 30 days ….that’s if they can find me to deport me ….it’s a big Island, so good luck!!!!!

Grace (mistress of disguise) Scarlett xx

Hi Grace The authorities are aware of girls like you, So that gift basket of top of line make up and fragrances you were given upon entry to the island have been equipped with a tracking  mixture. They knew we could only go so long without our make up.

Anonymous

Oooops….my basket was stolen by a monkey….good luck tracking him …haha…..byeeeee x

Not so fast Grace That old monkey story has been used before That cute girly drink with the umbrella’s that you had two, contained large amounts of estrogen and your breast will continue to grow at 1 cup size per day. The only way to stop the process is to turn your self in and drink the antidote  Good luck carrying those around

Anonymous

FNC 30day holiday to the Caribbean, now that Grace would be a holiday of a lifetime,what a gift.

Anonymous

Ay Mon, no problem….4 and a dog go mad in Barbados…..cool xx

Anonymous

Do we have to take inflatable squirrels, Grace, is there anything like squirrels in the Caribbean?

Amanda most islands have squirrels. I believe the one’s  on these islands eat the nuts not grown on tree’s. I believe special protection will be available at the gift shop if nothing there ask at the front desk

Anonymous

Would that be the Sciurus Granatensis?

That’s it,those are the ones thank you I new the name but could not spell it

Anonymous

Funny fact….some Caribbean islands imported the mongoose because they had a snake problem….once the snakes were gone, the islanders had a mongoose problem …😂😂

Anonymous

That’s the answer Grace everytime we see a mongoose we shout “squirrels”. If 2poos thinks stuffed toilet rolls are squirrels, she won’t realise the difference.

Hi Grace Be careful what you ask for , Mongoose they are nasty

Anonymous

As much as I wish my first reaction was deeper, waxing was what I went with lol.

Hi Kate The first thing that came into your mind was that cute bikini you were going to wear. The second was a complete body waxing which is only natural

Anonymous

I cannot argue with that 🙂

I would want to specify the island, as I hate travelling for more than a couple of hours… both Venice and Iceland were a real torture to get to – albeit wonderful once there 😁😍🤗😍😍

Love Laura

Sorry Laura It is a surprise Maybe a facial and a deep body massage can help you relax while traveling. There is also cute island drinks with umbrella’s to get you in the mood

Anonymous

I would probably ask about making the trip indefinite. Being a girl on a tropical island is my idea of Paradise.

Hi Bettylou That is true for most girls until they hear that there a lot very horny local tribes and there is a shortage of woman

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

You already have a bit of an island at your place now, I was hoping one of your redoubt would have been: who can I take with me? I am raising my hand, lol.

Anonymous

That would be my second question, Carolyn. Another girl is a prerequisite for having “girl talk”.

Anonymous

Oh Stephanie such a sweet heart remembered my birthday and did all this big hugs and thank you would love a nice massage wax treatment little secluded cabin on the shores. if could upgrade and pay little difference. Then of course my own handsome pool guy.

Hi Donna It was not from me it was a birthday present from those who love you. The pool boys name is Wahn if interested. Your family asked for his brother originally. He is better looking but not available

Anonymous

Know my family wouldn’t go wrong as long as have good chest and tight abs and tight rear so can watch as he clean the pool and bring me drinks and give me good oily massages.

I can tell you are a high maintenance girl, good for you, you only get what you ask for

Anonymous

Like to be pampered if can A girl likes things that tickle her fancy.

Anonymous

The first thing i would do is book to have a full body wax,

Don’t want unwanted body hair showing x

Hugs Rozalyne x

Hi Rozalyne You are so right. Wee all want that cute bikini to not only feel good but it has to look good also. A few unsightly hairs can ruin the look totally agree

Well, Stephanie… seems like I’m a real girl after all… just like my wife says! “I’ve nothing to wear!” Is a very female response…

Poor Polly… impoverished for clothes ❤️🎀

Hi Polly None of us are impoverished for clothes, we just do not have enough. Putting together enough outfits for a month can be a little taxing to say the least. What girl wants to be seen in the same bathing suit two days in a row. Just do what most girls. do Put together 4 or 5 outfits and shop for the rest when you get there. It all expenses paid!!

Luv Stephanie

Anonymous

I notice that out of 104 votes, no one is in a panic. Hmmmm.
      Since my secret is obviously out, I go for the body waxing first, then realize that I’m not going back am I?
      Does the resort have a boutique? I hope so.

Jillian

Wow, awesome topic.  For me, I would have to change island resort to something more in the cooler climes and maybe in an office setting.

But for the next 30 days, I know at the end I would want it to go on forever.  I would so much enjoy living as a girl for the month, and getting all dolled up to go to “work” in the office.

I would love it so so much. I wouldn’t bee in a panic for getting enough clothes because hopefully the resort is nude or semi-nude friendly. I would bra and panty it for breakfast and lunch, and only have to worry about dinner time lol. Swimsuits for the pool area and beach. Done and done…

Kisses…

Robin
      Lady

In order, it would be “cry with happiness” followed by getting my body waxed! The crying is just who I am, though I do my best to hide it in real life (dabbing the corner of my eye with a fingertip or taking a breath as needed before speaking). The waxing would be a phenomenal treat in itself, even without the island-month. Imagine being able to get waxed with no worry of being “found out” because they all know! What a thrill. And I think being waxed would be heavenly, wouldn’t it? Ok, not the process, but the all over smoothness that would be mine afterwards. (I probably couldn’t go back from that, just as I can’t go back from the limited 3 mm trimming I already do.) After getting waxed, I’d let them give me a spray tan so I’d look a little less hopelessly caucasian. Then I’d be lounging around the island in bikinis and colorful wispy clothes, with big sunglasses and cute sandals or flipflops. I’d get 2-3 purple hair extensions, 4 or 5 cute bracelets and a silver necklace with a beautiful piece of red & blue fused glass that lands just above my little almost-boobs. And yes, I’d go dancing at night, dancing happily with whoever asked me nicely and held me gently. I wouldn’t worry about wanting it forever, because of course I’d want it to last forever 🙂

Hi Ann Trying to put the genie back in the bottle is a very difficult task as many of us know. Maybe everyone will come to understand that having Ann around more often will be a good thing. Celebrate that part of you that is special. She deserves it.

Stephanie

Robin
          Lady

Hi Stephanie – what a sweet and kind thing to write. Thank you!

First, I selected “cry with happiness” as it would be so special to receive such a gift. Secondly I selected “ask who could come with me.” If something like this were to really happen, I would hope it would be a gift from my SO. I would so want her to be with me as well and spend the time together as two women.

Hugs,

Emily

Hi Emily I love your response. It would definitely be a learning experience for the both of you. You would come home as a wonderful loving couple or decide to take separate flights home because the both of you decided it cannot work. Very risky

Love Stephanie

Hi Steph,

I understand you caution of the risk. Since I am dreaming here, having my SO give me the gift would also signal that she is onboard with totally helping me explore my feminine side. Again, since this post was a dream situation, I dreamt really big!

Hugs,

Emily

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?