• This topic has 11 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

A funny thing happened today. I tried on a padded sports bra (it was probably a few sizes too small) and when I looked in the mirror with a t-shirt over it, I actually felt it enhanced my male look. Like made my chest feel more muscular instead of breasts. Has something like this ever happened to you?

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

It has not happened to me but that is really interesting, Nina.  So did it feel like you had bigger pecs?

Anonymous

It sure did, Michelle

Lea
      Lady

That’s happened to me too, with a Sports Bra or a lightly padded bra. Leggings under jeans have made my legs look more contoured. Camis helped smoothen out the tummy. Lace tops seem to show a bare side that gives the illusion that I’m buff.

i am able to underdress virtually every day with panties leggings and a corset. the jeans i am wearing at the moment are also female ones with loads of lycra, so much more comfortable and only noticeable because pockets are shorter, zip is same way round so please do try this. i have lately been getting away with wearing nail polish, but i choose a natural if shiny colour having moved up from wet n wild clear matte nail strengthener.

clothes pegs make excellent nipple clamps as long as you dont leave on too long in one go.

Anonymous

Wow peggy nipps you escalated quickly from clothes to nipple clamps;)

Though your suggestions seem interesting, I’ll surely try out all!

well i started out with supple nipps from nipplefunwear silicone suction cups, then itried and moved onto accupuncture cupping sets but beware of excessive pumping as you get water blisters on boobs – not a good idea. gradually worked round to clothes pegs and other methods of clamping and enlarging nipples. any suggestions for nipple and breast fun would be appreciated.

Anonymous

You definitely have experimented a lot! I would love more suggestions on nipple play too as I simply love it

Becka
      Lady

Oooo, I’ll have to try this!

Now, I’d love to try on a sports bra! That along with tight leggings and do some enfemme e excises.

Anonymous

That does sound fun Victoria-Rose

Anonymous

I love the ‘nipply’ look sometimes. I have some foam forms with pokey nips. Mmm!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?