Tagged: 

• This topic has 14 replies, 14 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello, I am Emilia, I live in south east London (UK), in Kidbrooke to be precise. I am not sure if this website is right for me but at least conversations and photos seem normal and respectful so I might as well give it a go. I am not a crossdresser though, I am in fact in early stages of transitioning. Whether or not I will be capable of completing my journey remains to be seen at the moment. Confidence is scarce and not easy to build for me. And on top of that, I am naturally attracted to women which basically puts my odd to meet someone I could love almost negligable. People who like good conversation and who are respectful are welcome to chat.. Ciao.

Oh yes, I am originally from Belgium but have been living in London since July 2015. I am hoping to complete my application for citizenship before the end of the year. Currently I have Indefinite Leave to Remain.

Hello Emelia!
      Welcome to CDH!
      Very nice meeting you.
      Hugs, Stephanie 💖

Hi Emilia, welcome. Whatever you decide in the future, hope it works out. God bless

Hi Amelia
      Welcome to CDH you will love it here.Nice to chat with another UK gul I’ll send you a friend request.
      Hugs Charlotte

Anonymous

Hi Amelia

We’re all normal here. I’m a relative newby, but I can honestly say I haven’t seen any nastiness or trolling.

Have fun exploring.

Connie

xxx

Hi Emilia,

Welcome to CDH!

– Robyn

Anonymous

Hi Emilia. You say you’re not a crossdresser.  However, you may still find answers here. On the other hand, you might want to try our sister site,  Transgender Heaven, if you’re not into women’s clothes.  That being said, many girls here at CDH could fit into both sites.

Either way, welcome. I hope you gain a better understanding of yourself.

Much love,

Raquel

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Emilia welcome to Cdh.

Stephanie 🌷

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Hi Emilia,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hi Emilia,

Welcome to our amazing site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrossDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

At some point you may or may not wish to be a part of our sister site called Transgender Heaven. So for you here is a link:

==== TGH Membership PLANS ====

https://transgenderheaven.com/choose-your-plan/#link_acc-1-3-d

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

Welcome Emelia. I hope you gain some of that confidence from the girls on here.

Anonymous

Hi Emilia

Hello and welcome we are all here for you when you want to talk.

Best Wishes

Sarah

xx

Welcome Emilia!

Anonymous

A short update is perhaps in order:
      I have meanwhile taken the time to fill out my profile, I hope this helps.
      I must however mention that it could be somewhat erratic or even sporadic to see me being a more active member of this website.
      The reason for that is that I am currently going through a very difficult time. When I stepped away from my employer of 11 years at the end of October, I didn’t quite expect it to have such an enormous impact. But it did. On top of that, I lost out on a job that I really wanted to get, which was even more painful because I made it down to the last two and quite frankly I am pretty certain that the reason I didn’t get the job had to do with my openness towards them about the fact that I am gender dysphoric and undergoing transitioning. That, and the culmination of all the events that have happened to me in the last 2,5 years have all hit me extremely hard. Hence I find myself currently struggling immensely to even do the most basic things. And so I will need to make choices on where I can invest time and energy in order to make it back to a place where I can at least see the light at the end of a very dark tunnel.

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?