Viewing 16 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

My name is Dennis Jones, I turned 40 last October, I’m married and have a four year old daughter. Wife has known about my crossdressing since we were engaged, she thought my crossdressing was fun but now that we have a kid she isn’t as enthusiastic as she once was about it. We have been married for almost 10 years now. We both agree that we want to keep my crossdressing secret so I won’t be posting images. Here’s the thing, I’ve only worn clothing, I’m no good with makeup, my wife is a tomboy and only knows a little more about makeup than I do, but we are having a hard time making me look good. The other thing is I have male pattern baldness and she thinks it is weird for me to get a wig and won’t allow me to do so, but I would love to see what I’d look like fully glammed up just once to see I look good or not. Anyway I joined to meet some people and see if any one can offer any advice. I just hope I didn’t share too much of my life story.

Hi Dennis

I have been dressing from age 9 I wear panties and stocking 5 days a week I Do go out dressed I wear a wig and don’t look to bad I only wear some powder and lipstick

let me give you your fem name  you are Dennis so Denise would be nice

i

I was named  by a cd at the bar use first letter pick a name

Night peace and love bi Jennifer

I think I was a teenager when I started to secretly borrow my sisters and mom’s things. Denise is a good name, thanks, I had been watching some Drag Race and I have come up with a drag name. Sara Mannequin, I almost made it my user name. Growing up I had an imaginary friend, a girl named Sara, she most likely came about because I always remember wanting to do the things girls did but was never allowed to participate. And Mannequin because of the movie of the same name, that and you dress them up.

Hi Dennis and welcome tot his CD Heaven where you can interact with some wonderful friendly and supportive people.

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Dennis,

Welcome, it is lovely to meet you.  The girls here are really friendly and supportive, I hope you make lots of friends.

I have dressed since I was five, my wife is supportive and we agreed that I would only dress at home and the children were not to know, it has worked for us this compromise.  Please feel free to message me if you want to chat about anything or ask any questions.

Tara.

Thanks Tara, sounds like we have a similar experience, except for I started dressing in my late teens and wasn’t able to explore it too much because I got caught and since I wanted to be a good Mormon boy I didn’t do too much in my youth. I do want to compromise with my wife but I’m not sure if I can do a full transformation without a wig. I don’t think my wife wants to see me fully transformed either. Your profile pic look gorgeous btw.

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

Ther are cities that have makeover businesses. They aren’t in every city but perhaps you might find one near enough to get to easily enough. They will help you with the whole presentation and you won’t have to buy anything. They have everything and you sort of just borrow it for the day.

I have looked into these makeover places they look awesome, but sadly the only one in Canada is in Toronto Ontario which is too far from where I am. If there as one in Calgary that would be awesome because I live in Alberta.

Welcome to CDH Dennis,

Makeup can be a challenge.

I suggest going to the Makeup Forum there is a lot of great advice there.

Alanna

xo

Anonymous

I know you mentioned that your wife doesn’t want you to get a wig, but even a less expensive one will bring out a surprising new you that will even surprise both of you. Welcome to CDH.

She has told me that it would be weird if I got a wig, I think it’s weird to try to do this transformation without one but I  guess she just don’t want to lose her man, she also doesn’t want me to remove my chest hair because she loves touching it while were cuddling.

Carla
      Lady

Hi,
      Welcome!

My first wig always quite cheap. I’ve a few inexpensive wigs and they vary in quality massively. Go for it, it will make such a difference to you.

I am completely bald and have no choice but to wear one. When you get the confidence, you will feel better for it. Simple make up tips on YouTube etc will help you so much. Just start simple with nothing outlandish.

My wife has accepted I will never change after she found out 18 months ago. I’m ‘allowed’ more scope to go out these days and it’s wonderful.

Feel free to message me and even swap emails if you wish. We Calum’s all do with support.

Love, Carla x

I will definitely look into finding a wig, I just have to make a plan on where I can store it so that the kid don’t find it. Thanks.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Wigs certainly make up your true self   always look for ways to improve your inner feelings and move forward in seeing yourself as you really are.  Get all doll up and enjoy mixing right here. Girls here love to chat and make one feel very comfortable in themselves to enjoy moving with a dream looking forward. In time develope wonderful friendships and share stories. Happy to have you here and now enjoy all that we are. Welcome…

Stephanie 🌹

Trish White
      Baroness

Welcome Dennis, I’m glad you joined us. Regarding a wig….you absolutely have to get at least one. Along with a few of the other girls, I’m also bald and if I couldn’t wear a wig I don’t think I’d bother even dressing up. If you and your wife are careful I don’t think there  should be any issues with your daughter. We have two boys and have successfully kept my secret from them. Like I said, you just need to be a little more careful now. Good luck and have a good weekend.

Cheers,

Trish

We have been careful so far, and I’m glad to know that my wife has my back, we recently moved and someone who helped us came across some of my things (lingerie) and she said they were hers.

Sylvia
      Lady

Dear Dennis ,

Welcome to CDH !

This is a great and welcoming place for us Rainbow-Girls to be.

If you have any questions , just ask , and the Girls here will be more than welcome

to answer them for you if they can.

I hope you will enjoy yourself here ,

Love Sylvia.

Thanks everyone has been so helpful and kind so far, not too sure what you mean by Rainbow girls but I can guess.

Sylvia
          Lady

Dear Dennis ,

I meant the community that indentify themselves by using the Rainbow flag ,
          hence Rainbow-Girls.
          It’s just a term I use sometimes here.

Love Sylvia.

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Dennis,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Thanks for that, everyone has been so helpful and supportive, I’ll look into those articles and forums that you mentioned for sure.

Brielle
      Lady

Hi Dennis, it may open a Pandora’s box, but you might consider going to a CD makeover studio where you can try different outfits, wigs, get makeup done (and learn tips).

I have one here in Pittsburgh and haven’t visited yet, but might ask for a birthday or chirstmas present there (giggle)!

Hugs,

Brie

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Brielle.

A place like that would be awesome to go to, but I think the only one in Canada is in Toronto and since I live in southern Alberta that would be too far to travel. Thanks for that idea.

Brielle
          Lady

Ahh, sorry – I didn’t read your profile to see you are from Canada. Perhaps there may be a person who does “house calls”. There is a person here in Pittsburgh that offers that (at a price, of course) and in her home as well. She has an online presence with a business site M2Fantasy. Or perhaps a local beautician who could at least offer makeup assistance? You may be able to find LGBTQA-friendly providers in your area via google search.

I’ve visited areas in Central Canada and I know between cities it is pretty remote (I spent some time at a factory in Hudson Bay, Saskatoon area years ago for my job as a consulting engineer. Beautiful area, but never got into Alberta Province during my several trips North.

Hugs,

Brie

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Brielle.
      Anonymous

Welcome to CDH, I’m relatively new myself. I dress for the love of the clothes, haven’t ventured into makeup because at this point I’ve no real desire but never say never. Take it slowly and build, who knows where you finish. Good luck, we are here to listen.

Hi Dennis,

Welcome to CDH.  You tube has many make up tutorials to help get you started.

Alice

I am just joining Crossdresser Heaven myself. I have been looking for a place just to be Penny, one of the girls. I am on FetLife and while I like it there, I am not really so much into the subject matter all the time. I am looking more to just be and feel feminine.
      Glad to meet you and everyone else.

Penny

Sylvia
        Lady

Dear Penny ,

Welcome to CDH !

We are very glad to meet you too.

I hope you will enjoy yourself here Penny ,
        this is a great place where you can be yourself , and show your Feminine side
        to like minded Girls from all over the world.

The Forums here are wonderful , and I am looking forward seeing you there ,

Love Sylvia.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?