Viewing 32 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Does your wife or So get you a femme  gift for Christmas . As a supprise does Wife or SO  get you as your femme self something nice and girly for a present  and sneak it under the tree and supprise you with it as both of you are part of the family and deserve a little something ??

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Last Christmas every gift was for the female side of me , hopefully again this Christmas…🎄🎄

Thanks Tiff Any as we allways have family Christmas  so we have a mini tree at home and wife allways puts Stephanie some presents there and i put hers there also  what we dont take to fakily time .💋💋

Stephanie

Anonymous

So wonderful 😊😊🌲

My wife has hinted that there might be some lady things for me this year. Can’t wait!

Anonymous

Hopeful so , enjoy if there is !!

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Someone asked this question last year and I responded that I wasn’t expecting anything. Don’t expect anything this year either. If it happened I’d be shocked. My GF has ZERO interest in my crossdressing.

Dawn Wyvern
      Managing Ambassador

My partner always gets me some fem things every year for the festive season.

I often get shoes or accessories, and this year they are having matching silver bangles and ear rings made for me by a good friend – so looking forward to seeing them !

Obviously I have to reciprocate !

Festive hugs Dawn

Mandy Wife
      Baroness

Penny may have some presents but that would be telling 🤣🤣

Anonymous

I don’t expect anything. My wife and I rarely exchange presents, because if we want something we usually buy it for ourselves. We concentrate on buying for our kids and grand children.

My wife and I put a $100 limit on buying each other, as through the year, if there is something either of us want, we just get it.
      she has gone way way way over it this year, and she told me , just last night, there will be NO presents for “him”, this year, lol
      So its going to be a wonderful Christmas:-)
      Regi

Anonymous

As I don’t have a wife or S/O….the answer is no….but no tears for me girls….. Santa in his Amazon sleigh has been past a few times and as  Christmas is a time of miracles, he has popped a few things in…..and my good friend Tescossi Saleraley has also given me some things to wrap….for me!!!!

I can’t wait ( even though I have peeked)

Smiles, grace ❤️

Mona
      Duchess

No, certainly not from my SO.  But there is a box under the tree (and by tree I mean hidden in the back of the closet) with a tag that says:

To: Mona

Enjoy these new boots honey, even though you’ve mostly been naughty this year, you’re still my best gal. Merry Christmas Baby! P.S. Nice is overrated, stay naughty.

We have a small tree in our bedroom, under which are our gifts to each other that might not be appropriate for the family at large. Bridgette has a couple items under that tree, I’ve noticed…

Bridgette vS

Thats so nice Bridgette  as we also have our little tree at home . As we allways go to our daughters house for the grandkids opening there gifts .. Our little tree is allways so full of gifts for my wife and Stephanie usually atleast one for hubby  giggle  mostly for Stephanie  and wife ..

Merry Christmas  hugs

Stephanie

My wonderful wife has gotten me gifts, such as a beautiful Art Deco cocktail ring, shoes and I see a little box among our gifts that I am so curious about.

Rei has a number of gifts under the tree right now and that’s awesome as Mr.Drab has had plenty of Christmas’s all to himself.

Josie Angel
      Duchess

My girlfriend usually spoils the Josie side of me at Christmas, Valentine’s Day, and my birthday.  This year, we aren’t exchanging gifts for Christmas.  She hasn’t had an income for months. I’m a little sad there won’t be anything for Josie this year.  Our special us time is usually my favorite part of Christmas.  But I’m just glad to have her in my life as a loving, supporting partner.  It’s nice to see others here who also have supoortive partners.

Hi Josie  wow when i saw your name i just knew you were a pussy cats fan ha ha   well sorry about SOs job  as lots of peopls lost jobs with this covid crap  hope things get better for you both .. As im to far away in Montana but i can wish you both a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year   💋💋💞💞

Stephanie Bass

Josie Angel
          Duchess

Awwww.  Thank you, Stephanie.

Yes, I love Josie and the Pussycats.  LOL

My wife never buys anything for Paula, That being said my work partner buys me fem items for birthdays and Xmas every year as she is in the small circle of friends that knows about Paula

Hi Paula thats wonderful as a friend shares your life and treats  you like the woman you are . So sorry about wife  thats allways a bonus in the household  but friends allways help  congrats girlfriend ..

Stephanie

Robin Snow
      Duchess

Seriously, the devil would shiver if my wife would buy anyt femme things for herself, let alone her husband.

Robin

Thats sad, Robin, I’m sorry
        Hugs, Regi

Agreed as Regine said Robin so sorry we all deserve a new panty or a bra  for Christmas

Stephanie

For 1 Christmas my wife bought me a  lipstick in my stocking.

Anonymous

Oh no….I missed that….too quick Dawn..( love you really girl!!) xx

Yes! We have our “Girls Xmas” every year. We out on cuuuute little sexy Santa’s helper outfits and exchange gifts. Usually cute bra n pantie sets and /or jewlery.

Kassie
      Lady

Last year, my wife got me a cute girly pajama set that she gave to me away from family present opening time. This year, I know that she has got me a lot of girly things for Christmas, and I have also got her a lot of girly things (beforehand, she wasn’t really that interested in fashion or makeup or anything like that, but since my interest in these things grew over the year, it also grew for her too.)

We were going to wrap up a few books I got earlier in the year for my wife to give to me in front of family as she hadn’t bought me anything that I could realistically open without needing to explain a few lifestyle decisions, but for pandemic related reasons, that wont be necessary anymore.

Anonymous

Hi Stephanie , Christmas day in Australia , just an update.

All female gifts again 😊😊😊 pink Pandora jewellery case , 2 Pandora reflexions charm bracelets & several charms.

A pink glitter pen case for my work bag.

Not a ” male ” gift insight 🎄🎄🎄🌷🌷

Congrats to you pretty girl so happy for you

Stephanie Bass💋💋💞🌹

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

I’m truly hoping.  Last year was certainly a big surprise and my wife has already mentioned about certain gifts 🎁 not be open infront of prying eyes. Beautiful 😍

🎄…..

Stephanie so happy for you as this is such a wonderful girly time good luck on presents  as you are a sweet friend and wish you the very best .💋💋🌹🌹💞💞💞😘😘

Samantha Joan
      Hostess

My Christmas wish has always been for my wife to have something girly wrapped for me. Even if it was just a note saying I support you, that would be the best present.

Instead, Samantha bought herself a No.7 beauty advent calendar, so everyday, including Christmas Day there would be something girly behind every window. One day last week was a pair of eyelash curlers, I have no idea how to use them though!

Festive Hugs

Samantha x x

Hi Samantha watch some youtube videos as be careful they will pull out your lashes   so happy to meet you and hope you gain ground with wife to be as pretty as you are  Have A Happy After Christmas  day Big hugs girlfriend ..🌹💋💋💖

Stephanie

Normally it’s something girlie for the bath, but this year I had a little bonus!

Sitting here on the sofa with the family, enjoying the light application of mascara, and looking forward to a face mask this evening when the little ones have gone to bed.

Feeling like a little progress is being made… let’s hope!

Love Laura

I got all kinds of eye shadow, mascara, foundation, concealer, eye liner, and brushes. So much makeup! Happy girl here!! 🥰

I bought a pair of cupid panties for wife but it was really for me, I told her if you dont want them take them back and get what you want, she came in my room and put the cupid panties on my bed, its the kind that is a waist high panties , guess its to hold the lower part of belly in and give you that feminine figure.   well i plain on buying the right type of cupid panties and not a girdle type and a bra and panties all in one set, i need more cupid panties for they fit better and feel better.                                        one Xmas year my wife bought me make up, eye shadow set of different colors. i was thrilled she bought me something for Lucinda. in which is my feminine name. she knows all about my x dressing

This is my third Christmas since I started dressing. The first two years she had hand made me skirts which brought me to tears  because of the love that went into them. There was also other presents for my male self those years. This year was quite different and I was quite surprised that ALL my presents were for Stephanie. She gave me skinny jeans, blouses, panties, pantyhose, booties and hair bows. I was in girly gurl heaven!! Stephanie

Hi Stephanie nice to meet you and so happy for you to be accepted as a woman in you wifes eyes ,, Thats so great  so tickled for you as im there also with my wife she accepts and supports Stephanie  oh not you me Stephanie ha ha  its so wonderful to be a equil in the household  so keep it up sweety and enjoy your girly life  💋💋💞

The presents I get from my wife are always feminine. This year she got me 2 sweaters, one is a mauve cowl neck and the other is a white v-neck. She also got me a new matching beanie cap and scarf and a very pretty new bra and a black lacy teddy.

Hi Jennifer so nice to meet you . You as so many others here are the real lucky ones to have acceptence  and support as the other woman in the household  . So happy for you please have a wonderful New Year enjoy being Mrs Jennifer as often as you can  💋💋💞

Stephanie Bass

Nice to meet you also. I am lucky though as I get to live as Mrs Jennifer 24/7/365. Wishing you a wonderful and Happy New Year.

Anonymous

This year I got two new dresses and two pairs of panties from my wife.  All the tags addressed to Stephenie.

Hi Stephanie  so sweet girlfriend cant get much better for the acceptance of a girl to a girl  so happy for you Happy New Year 💋🌹

Theres usually at least something under the tree but this year that something didn’t get delivered on time, although I know its coming.

We had discussion(s) about what was on our wish lists, one of my items of interest was a french maids outfit. She asked me why and what its apparent signifigance to crossdressers was as she’d seen others in them on various media platforms. I did my best to explain that a) they’re just damn cute, and b) I think (for me at least) it allows us to mentally give into what might be classified as our more submissive side. I suppose its just another one of those barrier things that we grew up with and things we ourselves were exposed to in the before mentioned media.

It was an interesting conversation that ended with us both smiling, and as I said, its on its way.

Hi Olivia thats the ultimate to wear a french maids outfit as they are so sexy and girly . the outfit heels makeup such a girly thing to do just love it wife helped make one for me a year ago we sewed it together  in a red fashion in my photos if you havent looked its there  now looking at a black and white traditional one to play and we have talked about it for help around the house   so much fun that wife plays along  and joins in as the boss hmmm ..

Stephanie the maid   ha ha

I got a new dress and some sparkly barrettes. Oh, and a new fishing rod! She had me change into the dress right off, before our guests set down to dinner.

the women all loved my dress, the men all were jealous of the fishing gear.

Takes all kinds, right?

Yes my wife has done it every year since i came out to her. Plus she will bring home little gifts throughout the year (pre covid) for Ashley. The first Christmas after i told her in October she got me a pair of black pumps, some panties and a skirt! I was very surprised and super happy! This year it was 3 very nice pairs of lacy panties! Of cousre we open those gifts away from the kids.

Hi Stephanie

I got a beginner set of eyelashes and tools to apply them as well as a spare set… also some brilliant nail polish! I can’t ask for more than that!

Love Polly

Every year my wife and me exchange our wish list.  We get each other items from the list; it isn’t exactly a surprise when you open the gift but you know that the item you buy will be used and not re-gifted either.

I’ve always asked for items to add to Wendy’s closest each year.  This year she bought me tops/skirts from Le Chateau, and a gorgeous women’s Speedo one piece racing swimsuit.

She also got me some Walmart gift cards, which I’ve used to buy some fake pearl necklaces and I’m saving the rest when I have to restock my makeup counter.

Hi Bobbi Hmmm maybe so ha ha ..

💋 stephanie

Hi Gen nice to meet you and  thats  the truth  we as women all deserve the very best lingere and dresses  among everything girl thing we could get along with jewels as much as every other girl out there  so enjoy your treasures from wifes and SOs  this year and many more ..

Stephanie

Viewing 32 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?