• Creator
    Topic
    stephanie plumb
    Participant
    Registered On: November 17, 2018
    Topics: 88
    Replies: 773

We all talk to ourselves don’t we?  I mean in our heads?

Here are some extracts of the conversation I had with myself the other day whilst walking the dog wearing my male clothes, and ‘he’ entered my thoughts.

And in case you are wondering it is all true…. (blush.)

It went something like this…….

“I am concerned about the spending on Amazon.  During lockdown it stopped as there was no point in buying new things because they couldn’t be worn, and far too much money has been spent already.  My wife would have a fit if she knew how much I have spent over the years.  For example those new ankle boots. Six pairs.  SIX! ” 

“A girl has to keep up with fashions, and I needed some new boots for walking the dog in the winter.  And they were real bargains!  I hadn’t thought about boots before, but now I really, really like them.”

But… six pairs! Who needs six pairs?”

“Two pairs, one in brown the other in black are more fashion items, and I need chunkier ones for going out, so I bought one pair in brown to go with my lovely brown suedette skirt, and a black pair to go with my denim and black skirts. And I just couldn’t resist those four inch heel lace-up ones.  The other pair are … well.. I don’t like them that much so I will only wear them if its very wet out.”

“What about that army green strappy sundress bought in September?  I didn’t really like it.” 

“I did wear it once. But I admit I  don’t like it either. It was an impulse purchase ….. another one for the charity bag.”

“And  there is too much time spent on CDH. I don’t get to browse the internet much anymore.” 

“It keeps me sane. I love reading the girls posts, and it let’s me keep in touch when I can’t be myself.”

“Yes I know that.  Sigh! Another thing. I don’t get to play my computer games anymore. Every time I try to click on the play button, something holds me back……  “

“Sorry. I know…  It’s just that I prefer CDH and browsing the girlie stuff on Amazon.”

“It’s the same with the telly. I want to watch more news programs, but all  I get is checking out what the newsreaders and weather girls are wearing, and what bra’s they might have on.” 

“I know, but the girls are so fashionable and I love seeing what they are wearing. It’s the highlight of my morning. Karen and Susanna are so elegant! And I love Louise’s look. I think I look a bit like her when I wear my ash-blonde wig. It’s the same style as Louise’s hair.  It’s amazing how the style of bar affects their look, and Carol wears wonderful figure hugging dresses, and….. ”

“I’m also worried about the risks taken when out  walking the dog.  I do feel nervous about being seen as  a man in a dress.  It can’t be good for my stress levels.”

“I know, but it’s the only way I can experience myself physically in the real world, and I do enjoy it so much. I don’t complain (much) when I have to wear men’s clothes, which is most of the time.”

“I get that. But the risks….. the other day I was a bit shocked when I slipped off my  panties whilst sitting on that park bench.”

“What’s the risk?  I was still covered.  The joy of being out carried me away a bit. It’s amazing to go commando sometimes. It was nice and warm and breezy and I just fancied feeling free down there, and the panties were a bit tight and sweaty…. ”

“Okay…  so .. I admit I enjoyed it too.  But it reminded me of that walk … twice … around the bluebell wood in that pink chemise.”

“Yes… I remember. It was a silly thing to do. But there was no one around. I don’t know what got into me!”

I do. It was that pink fog induced euphoria, that’s what. It took over completely. I had no say in it.  No control.  It was just just off with the skirt and jumper.”

“Giggles. Don’t tell me it wasn’t  fun.”

That’s not the point. I worry that the pink fog has taken too much of a hold. It fills my mind with cotton wool. All my thoughts seem to be about female  things.  I feel a bit lost, neglected even, as if I don’t matter, as if my masculinity is slipping away.”

“I worry about it too sometimes, even though I do love it. When it’s strong it does fill my head to the exclusion of everything else. I promise to try and keep a check on it. So don’t worry. ”

There was more…. but you must be getting bored by now… and those were the best bits.

Bye for now. Hugs.  Stephanie P 😊

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Stephanie Kennedy
      Participant
      Registered On: March 15, 2019
      Topics: 9
      Replies: 604

Hi Stephanie I loved the story” Confessions of a dog walker” Sounds like a best seller to me.

Luv Stephanie

4 users thanked author for this post.
      Amanda Burton
      Participant
      Registered On: January 15, 2020
      Topics: 5
      Replies: 238

Stephanie that was brilliant to read, made me chuckle. It’s so true we all do it. I have full blown conversation with my self at home, and those arguments where I am try to convince the myself I don’t need to buy another skirt or blouse, and Amanda is disagreeing with me that she does. What’s annoying is Amanda always wins and  her argument is not logical.

Grace Scarlett
      Participant
      Registered On: July 26, 2020
      Topics: 12
      Replies: 309

Just to say, I have read this again this morning…..I will be going to work with the biggest dumbest smile on my face…thanks again Stephanie…..grace xx

Tiff Any
      Participant
      Registered On: June 1, 2019
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 823

Good thing your dog knew the walking route , you seemed distracted 🙄🙄😉😉🌹

Sandy Jayson
      Participant
      Registered On: September 29, 2019
      Topics: 13
      Replies: 196

Steph, that sounds like part of what goes on in my head when I’m shopping .  I get online Sandy says I want those shoes, those wedges that dress and those earrings.  then Randy comes along and says no. no. no, to expensive.  Every once  awhile they compromise and yes we will get that bra and those panties.

SAndy

5 users thanked author for this post.
      Jessica Wilde
      Participant
      Registered On: October 5, 2020
      Topics: 14
      Replies: 42

We all talk to ourselves don’t we?  I mean in our heads?

Here are some extracts of the conversation I had with myself the other day whilst walking the dog wearing my male clothes, and ‘he’ entered my thoughts.

And in case you are wondering it is all true…. (blush.)

It went something like this…….

“I am concerned about the spending on Amazon.  During lockdown it stopped as there was no point in buying new things because they couldn’t be worn, and far too much money has been spent already.  My wife would have a fit if she knew how much I have spent over the years.  For example those new ankle boots. Six pairs.  SIX! ” 

“A girl has to keep up with fashions, and I needed some new boots for walking the dog in the winter.  And they were real bargains!  I hadn’t thought about boots before, but now I really, really like them.”

But… six pairs! Who needs six pairs?”

“Two pairs, one in brown the other in black are more fashion items, and I need chunkier ones for going out, so I bought one pair in brown to go with my lovely brown suedette skirt, and a black pair to go with my denim and black skirts. And I just couldn’t resist those four inch heel lace-up ones.  The other pair are … well.. I don’t like them that much so I will only wear them if its very wet out.”

“What about that army green strappy sundress bought in September?  I didn’t really like it.” 

“I did wear it once. But I admit I  don’t like it either. It was an impulse purchase ….. another one for the charity bag.”

“And  there is too much time spent on CDH. I don’t get to browse the internet much anymore.” 

“It keeps me sane. I love reading the girls posts, and it let’s me keep in touch when I can’t be myself.”

“Yes I know that.  Sigh! Another thing. I don’t get to play my computer games anymore. Every time I try to click on the play button, something holds me back……  “

“Sorry. I know…  It’s just that I prefer CDH and browsing the girlie stuff on Amazon.”

“It’s the same with the telly. I want to watch more news programs, but all  I get is checking out what the newsreaders and weather girls are wearing, and what bra’s they might have on.” 

“I know, but the girls are so fashionable and I love seeing what they are wearing. It’s the highlight of my morning. Karen and Susanna are so elegant! And I love Louise’s look. I think I look a bit like her when I wear my ash-blonde wig. It’s the same style as Louise’s hair.  It’s amazing how the style of bar affects their look, and Carol wears wonderful figure hugging dresses, and….. ”

“I’m also worried about the risks taken when out  walking the dog.  I do feel nervous about being seen as  a man in a dress.  It can’t be good for my stress levels.”

“I know, but it’s the only way I can experience myself physically in the real world, and I do enjoy it so much. I don’t complain (much) when I have to wear men’s clothes, which is most of the time.”

“I get that. But the risks….. the other day I was a bit shocked when I slipped off my  panties whilst sitting on that park bench.”

“What’s the risk?  I was still covered.  The joy of being out carried me away a bit. It’s amazing to go commando sometimes. It was nice and warm and breezy and I just fancied feeling free down there, and the panties were a bit tight and sweaty…. ”

“Okay…  so .. I admit I enjoyed it too.  But it reminded me of that walk … twice … around the bluebell wood in that pink chemise.”

“Yes… I remember. It was a silly thing to do. But there was no one around. I don’t know what got into me!”

I do. It was that pink fog induced euphoria, that’s what. It took over completely. I had no say in it.  No control.  It was just just off with the skirt and jumper.”

“Giggles. Don’t tell me it wasn’t  fun.”

That’s not the point. I worry that the pink fog has taken too much of a hold. It fills my mind with cotton wool. All my thoughts seem to be about female  things.  I feel a bit lost, neglected even, as if I don’t matter, as if my masculinity is slipping away.”

“I worry about it too sometimes, even though I do love it. When it’s strong it does fill my head to the exclusion of everything else. I promise to try and keep a check on it. So don’t worry. ”

There was more…. but you must be getting bored by now… and those were the best bits.

Bye for now. Hugs.  Stephanie P 😊

I have the same conversation with myself. Different outings involved of course and different clothing items but same conversation.

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Regine Rich
      Participant
      Registered On: October 9, 2020
      Topics: 4
      Replies: 50

Geez,Stephanie,I could have written that,its like you read where my thoughts have been since I admitted this to myself,and said go for it,I love your post

Krissi S
      Participant
      Registered On: October 1, 2020
      Topics: 3
      Replies: 56

Haha, I love this! Thanks for writing. I wouldn’t even know where to begin if I shared my thoughts. Mostly pink clouds and marshmallows half the time. 😂

Natasha Krober
      Participant
      Registered On: October 12, 2020
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 17

Hello Stephanie

Oh most definitely.

Natasha and male me, Neil have conversations often.

They do balance each other out. asha keeps Neil from being such a jerk and a angry person.

Natasha keeps Neil from buying way to many toys. Neil let’s Natasha buy anything.  Hes on my SxxT list. So he has to be good. For a long time. He bought me a few pairs of Valentino shoes.😊

Hugs

Natasha 💋

Grace Scarlett
      Participant

Stephanie

So funny….no, seriously funny, I so wish I could see the dogs face…..I have an answer for your Amazon problem…..you need to write a book, something like ” confessions of a dog walker”…..the royalties would flow in and you could clean out Amazon within weeks……yes, I would buy SIX copies……and yes I do talk to myself as well, but out loud….and I have no dog!!!

Thank you honey, brilliant.

Grace xx…..?🐶?

stephanie plumb
        Participant
        Registered On: November 17, 2018
        Topics: 88
        Replies: 773

Maybe one day I will do a “Confessions of a dog walker” post.  But …  wait a minute….. no, I couldn’t possibly.  It would be far too embarrassing.   OMG … the things I have gotten up to.  I’m blushing at the memories.

There was that time when my wife was away on business.  I was wearing the full lingerie set in black  and I walked up the road I live in at  around half-past midnight.  The further I went the more nervous I felt. I got  to the end of the road and panicked.  Have you ever tried to run in 5″ stilettoes?  The clackety-clack noise they made in the still quiet air was enough to wake the neighbours!  Fortunately no doors opened. No curtains moved.   I think I got away with it.  I was shaking with fear as I got indoors. But girl was it good!  I had meant to go out with an unbuttoned  coat on, but somehow it slipped off just as I was leaving the house.

What if I had locked myself out! What if a neighbour looked out! What if a car had driven by?

I blame it on the pink fog and the several large, and I mean LARGE gin & tonic’s I had drunk. The two in combination are very dangerous.

In my defence all I can say is the worst(best?) exploits happened some time ago.  The “pink chemise walk” was about 15 years ago,  the “lingerie walk” at least 7 years ago.  I am much more sensible these days.  Going commando is about the most I do …..  well…  almost.

Hugs Stephanie P 😊

Grace Scarlett
          Participant

Stephanie…..seriously…..you SO NEED to do this book thing…pretty please….plus being a gin n tonic girl myself…..there must be some gin based cocktail we could invent called a ” Pink Fog”…isn’t there???

grace ❤️❤️

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Samantha Roarke
      Ambassador
      Registered On: April 17, 2019
      Topics: 40
      Replies: 860

Damn that ole Pink Fog!

-SR-

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.