• This topic has 11 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Cece X.
Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Lady

In preparing for an intimate meet up with a CDH friend I decided to try a pack of Thongs. Did have a Thong that went in the purge before last but had never felt comfortable with it enough to actually wear it on a regular basis for underdressing.

But these Thongs have felt so comfortable that I have been regularly using them for underdressing over the past week and feel like a convert to them and will need to buy more.

The one issue is does raise for  me is at what length of minidress it would be polite to revert to bikini panties or larger to avoid giving offence when out and about as I do not tuck but equally I do avoid bodycon dresses.

Rachel

Anonymous
      Lady

I love thongs! Once I tried one I was hooked on how comfortable they were and when wearing dresses and skirts that are not body con tight nothing feels better than the freedom of a thong. Just about all my panties are now thongs from Parade and my favorite from the are the string thongs. They have such a selection and so many different styles of thongs. If I had a miniskirt that was ultra-mini and was worried about showing too much then I would go with more full coverage like a nice cheeky panty or the skirt would have built in shorts for coverage. With a body con type dress a plain thong will show any bulge so I would wear a gaff thong to smooth down the front.

Raylene
      Lady

I adore thongs – string ones – but mostly now just sensible panties except for special meetups

Rayna Carlian
      Duchess

I love wearing thongs… I don’t think that the length of my skirt will affect the type of underwear I put on.

I also tend to wear thongs that are made to “contain” male bits. The thongs I wear are made for men. They are pretty and cute, but have a “basket” to keep me from peeking out. I find this more comfortable also since I’m not getting pinched by seams and such in areas that are not wide enough to keep things in place.

Check out Xdress for some pretty stuff made FOR men that like sexy lacy stuff…

have fun out there,

xoxo

Rayna

Natalie Dane
      Duchess

Hi Rachel,

I too love thongs!  Prior to my last purge I had more thongs in my wardrobe than any other style.  My favorite part about wearing them is the feeling that I have them on!
      Unfortunately, I only have thongs designed for men (with a pouch), but I’m looking forward to picking up a few female thongs on next shopping trip!  Natalie.

I love thongs as well. I have to make a comment here regarding women’s wear. I know that it’s just my particular feeling, but I won’t wear clothing that isn’t actually designed and made for a woman. So my thongs are all purchased at the same places I buy any of my lingerie. I am fortunate in that my male parts are quite small and easy to hide so I don’t require panties or thongs that come with a pouch made for those with larger ‘parts’…

cheers ladies, love ya,

Lauren M

I’m the same way. When I first started underdressing, my wife said, they make nice underwear for men that look like womens. She says that sometimes when we shop for outer clothes now too.  I told her that defeats the purpose.  Part of the reason I crossdress is for the thrill of wearing womens clothing, not just because I like pretty clothes.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I first began wearing thongs and high cut panties over my sheer to waist pantyhose when I went out in my short dresses and skirts. I had to have some modestly. if my dress or skirt happened to slide or blow up, I would show off something nice and sexy and not what I shouldn’t be showing.

Would you share with us what brand and style of thong you bought?

Anonymous
      Lady

[postquote quote=645187]
      Michelle

They were a pack of 5 of George at ASDA own brand. Two patterned ones and 3 in pastel colours ( pink, yellow, and grey )

Rachel

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

I tried thongs a couple of months ago at the suggestion of some of the lovely ladies here. I have been converted! I love them. I find that I have no problems being “ contained” as long as I wear the waistband a little low in front. That also gives you a little extra wale tail. That and the fabric of your outerwear gliding over your posterior is a lovely naughty feeling!
      Who doesn’t want to feel a little bit naughty 😈 now and then?

💕Lara

Cece X
      Lady

I wear thongs fairly frequently, but did have a negative experience just this past week while underdressing at work. My male bits fell out along my leg while I was in the middle of something with a coworker. He suspected nothing, but I was uncomfortable and unable to go to the bathroom to readjust for 15 to 20 minutes. This fallout does not happen often, but it also was not the first time.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?