Viewing 19 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

So I was listening to some music on youtube this morning and one of the songs that came up (I let whatever the site had coming next video wise) was the bare naked ladies song if I had a million dollars. It got me thinking, now I know others have asked this many times before, but this time I thought about it differently.

So if the funds were there, I thought why not make a resort for crossdressers? Sure it’s not a perfect idea and it does need smoothing out to really even be considered an idea. Granted I could’ve just said I’d buy X or I would do Y, but (and I know I’m going to sound sappy) everyone on here is so supportive, caring, wonderful, and well amazing.

So what should go into a resort for crossdressers and transgenders?

Everything any other resort has with crossdresser friendly staff

Anonymous

Cool. You wouldn’t want anything extra special though?

I believe that being able to actually meet, see and spend time with so many familiar sisters in a comfortable relaxed setting would certainly qualify as the extra special part Jessica lol.

Keeping the frills(pun) to a minimum would help keep it cost friendly.

Anonymous

Yeah that’s true

Rooms with different themes would be interesting.

Yes something like bath and beauty salon ,nail salon ,hair salon ,photo shoot spot so when you get done with hair nails and makeup you can get pictures to remember your visit

Anonymous

A lounge where everyone could get together and get to know each other maybe even a bar around the pool area

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Interesting concept, and a neat song too, I’ve heard it many times. I think that the other posters have a good start on ideas.

I’d like to add it should be located somewhere remote enough to be discrete, either that or somewhere known to be highly accepting, but I think the former would be better. So those longing to be out and free can be without fear of being found out or seen by others. Add in a dressing service so that people who don’t have a large wardrobe can join for a few days of being femme, or perhaps just get done up in a ball gown for dinner.

Also, realistically picture taking by guests should have strict limits, so that someone doesn’t have her photo taken by accident and saved or posted elsewhere.

Though you could arrive and depart in drab, if needed, the rest of time you must present as female, and would be only addressed with female pronouns. I think most would want to do this anyway.

Amy

I would wish for fabulous shopping and dining. A beach. Dancing. Shopping that would include all the CD things. Wigs, shaping, larger shoes etc…

Hugs

Diane

Anonymous

Right now what comes to mind is a hammock that I can wear a bikini and take a nice long afternoon nap!

Kay

High, I’m Alexis (the new girl). They have nudist camps and such that are discreet and not frowned upon, why not a trans/crossdressing camp ?

Anonymous

Not sure, that could be something.

Anonymous

Well, just friendly staff, all my beautiful friends on here.
      Plenty of sunshine and superb cuisine,and large supply of vodka too.

Anonymous

Sounds like a very good idea

Jessica,

I hate to get philosophical or maudlin, but I would love to share some time with other CDs, but only around lots of others as well.  I love crossdressing, but I want to live in an inclusive world of people who choose what they wear and how they think independently.  I could imagine having drinks with a mix of GGs and CDs comparing outfits.  When we did it, I loved dressing with my wife.  My dream is not an oasis from today’s world, but a world where I can be a girl when I want to.  I think the opportunity for guys and gals to dress in each other’s clothing is fascinating.  I might have a lot in more in common with GGs who share my style than another CD whose vision is far different.  So make the resort in Kansas City with a different world view!

FAM

Anonymous

That’s a wonderful dream.

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Yes please.  If you build it, they will come.  I will, anyway.  Please build it around a lagoon beach  area, we can all walk around in our bathing suits sipping drinks out of coconuts.  Live music and dancing in the evenings, shopping trips and late night dinners and walks on the beach.  Surrounded by friends with warm sand under my feet and a cold drink in my hand.  Sounds perfect.

Stevie

Anonymous

Oh, that sounds like an idea.

I would totally be there!!!  I am a very masculine male who loves to dress as a woman,, need more time and lots of help, but a place to go to and not be judged, just be would be a utopia for most crossdressers.  If you build it they will come!!  Lol, much love ❤

Anonymous

So would I, it would be heaven.

I think it’s a lovely idea.

Anonymous

I do too.

Search YouTube.  Apparently there’s such a place in England

Anonymous

Oh, I’m sure many exist. But there is that old saying. Sometimes someone does it better.

Peggy Sue Williams
      Duchess - Annual

Bobbi,

Concerning people/places like Indiana, Missouri, and Mississippi, during the years when I was active with a CD group and responsible for arranging for social activities, I found it was always better to first go and assess how a group of CDs would be received at said location.  I would do this by going in male mode, as well as in female mode and alone and in a group, several times.  I would make it a point to interface not only with management but with customers too.  I always found a wide range of opinions and varying receptions, depending on people, places, events, times, etc.

IMHO, stereotyping is a dangerous thing to do.

If we want to be accepted, we have to be accepting, just saying.

Spread the love!

Natalie
      Lady

I know I’ve heard about them in the UK, so they do exist but if one very large resort was built I’d love see one where it could have a mega mall or big shopping complex primarily meant for crossdressers to safety shop in as some can’t go out in public dressed en femme at all for various personal reasons. It could help build confidence and could include restaurants too so they can go out for the whole day en femme to get a full day experiencing dressed as a woman. I’d love to see that happen!

I would love to work in one as a waitress or bartender.

Leslie
      Lady

Bobbi,

Being from Missouri myself I beg your pardon. We are also close minded idiots.

Hugs,

Leslie

Anonymous

Neat, learn something new everyday.

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?