- September 26, 2020 at 10:26 am #387778AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 14Replies: 205Has thanked: 346 timesBeen thanked: 587 times
So I was listening to some music on youtube this morning and one of the songs that came up (I let whatever the site had coming next video wise) was the bare naked ladies song if I had a million dollars. It got me thinking, now I know others have asked this many times before, but this time I thought about it differently.
So if the funds were there, I thought why not make a resort for crossdressers? Sure it’s not a perfect idea and it does need smoothing out to really even be considered an idea. Granted I could’ve just said I’d buy X or I would do Y, but (and I know I’m going to sound sappy) everyone on here is so supportive, caring, wonderful, and well amazing.
So what should go into a resort for crossdressers and transgenders?
- September 30, 2020 at 11:39 am #388934
- September 30, 2020 at 8:05 am #388850Deborah SullivanParticipantRegistered On: February 27, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 300Has thanked: 1213 timesBeen thanked: 1008 times
I would love to work in one as a waitress or bartender.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- September 28, 2020 at 2:37 pm #388398Natalie MooreParticipantRegistered On: June 3, 2020Topics: 9Replies: 31Has thanked: 122 timesBeen thanked: 245 times
I know I’ve heard about them in the UK, so they do exist but if one very large resort was built I’d love see one where it could have a mega mall or big shopping complex primarily meant for crossdressers to safety shop in as some can’t go out in public dressed en femme at all for various personal reasons. It could help build confidence and could include restaurants too so they can go out for the whole day en femme to get a full day experiencing dressed as a woman. I’d love to see that happen!
- September 27, 2020 at 8:47 am #388017Peggy Sue WilliamsParticipantRegistered On: June 26, 2019Topics: 10Replies: 202Has thanked: 778 timesBeen thanked: 774 times
Concerning people/places like Indiana, Missouri, and Mississippi, during the years when I was active with a CD group and responsible for arranging for social activities, I found it was always better to first go and assess how a group of CDs would be received at said location. I would do this by going in male mode, as well as in female mode and alone and in a group, several times. I would make it a point to interface not only with management but with customers too. I always found a wide range of opinions and varying receptions, depending on people, places, events, times, etc.
IMHO, stereotyping is a dangerous thing to do.
If we want to be accepted, we have to be accepting, just saying.
Spread the love!
- September 27, 2020 at 6:33 am #387987BobbiParticipantRegistered On: September 13, 2018Topics: 26Replies: 1444Has thanked: 1553 timesBeen thanked: 3344 times
- September 27, 2020 at 4:55 am #387963Bobbi SueParticipantRegistered On: September 15, 2020Topics: 10Replies: 49Has thanked: 94 timesBeen thanked: 306 times
- September 27, 2020 at 5:20 am #387975AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 14Replies: 205Has thanked: 346 timesBeen thanked: 587 times
Oh, I’m sure many exist. But there is that old saying. Sometimes someone does it better.
- September 27, 2020 at 2:14 am #387937Robin GirlyParticipantRegistered On: March 29, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 84Has thanked: 169 timesBeen thanked: 221 times
I think it’s a lovely idea.
2 users thanked author for this post.
- September 27, 2020 at 5:23 am #387976InactiveRegistered On:Topics: 14Replies: 205Has thanked: 346 timesBeen thanked: 587 times
I do too.
- September 27, 2020 at 1:26 am #387931Amanda WoodsParticipantRegistered On: November 26, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 29Has thanked: 46 timesBeen thanked: 132 times
I would totally be there!!! I am a very masculine male who loves to dress as a woman,, need more time and lots of help, but a place to go to and not be judged, just be would be a utopia for most crossdressers. If you build it they will come!! Lol, much love ❤
- September 27, 2020 at 5:27 am #387979InactiveRegistered On:Topics: 14Replies: 205Has thanked: 346 timesBeen thanked: 587 times
So would I, it would be heaven.
- September 26, 2020 at 9:33 pm #387913Stevie SteinerParticipantRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 24Replies: 539Has thanked: 2330 timesBeen thanked: 2536 times
Yes please. If you build it, they will come. I will, anyway. Please build it around a lagoon beach area, we can all walk around in our bathing suits sipping drinks out of coconuts. Live music and dancing in the evenings, shopping trips and late night dinners and walks on the beach. Surrounded by friends with warm sand under my feet and a cold drink in my hand. Sounds perfect.
- September 28, 2020 at 12:03 am #388204InactiveRegistered On:Topics: 14Replies: 205Has thanked: 346 timesBeen thanked: 587 times
Oh, that sounds like an idea.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- September 26, 2020 at 9:02 pm #387910Falecia McGuireParticipantRegistered On: January 11, 2019Topics: 7Replies: 107Has thanked: 77 timesBeen thanked: 588 times
I hate to get philosophical or maudlin, but I would love to share some time with other CDs, but only around lots of others as well. I love crossdressing, but I want to live in an inclusive world of people who choose what they wear and how they think independently. I could imagine having drinks with a mix of GGs and CDs comparing outfits. When we did it, I loved dressing with my wife. My dream is not an oasis from today’s world, but a world where I can be a girl when I want to. I think the opportunity for guys and gals to dress in each other’s clothing is fascinating. I might have a lot in more in common with GGs who share my style than another CD whose vision is far different. So make the resort in Kansas City with a different world view!
- September 28, 2020 at 12:08 am #388206InactiveRegistered On:Topics: 14Replies: 205Has thanked: 346 timesBeen thanked: 587 times
That’s a wonderful dream.
- September 26, 2020 at 3:55 pm #387841
- September 26, 2020 at 1:54 pm #387822Amanda BurtonParticipantRegistered On: January 15, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 222Has thanked: 2492 timesBeen thanked: 797 times
- September 26, 2020 at 1:39 pm #387818Celeste StarreParticipantRegistered On: June 26, 2018Topics: 25Replies: 564Has thanked: 141 timesBeen thanked: 1464 times
- September 26, 2020 at 1:33 pm #387815Alexis ReneParticipantRegistered On: September 26, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 6Has thanked: 9 timesBeen thanked: 28 times
- September 28, 2020 at 12:23 am #388208InactiveRegistered On:Topics: 14Replies: 205Has thanked: 346 timesBeen thanked: 587 times
Not sure, that could be something.
- September 26, 2020 at 1:21 pm #387812BobbiParticipantRegistered On: September 13, 2018Topics: 26Replies: 1444Has thanked: 1553 timesBeen thanked: 3344 times
- September 28, 2020 at 12:06 am #388205InactiveRegistered On:Topics: 14Replies: 205Has thanked: 346 timesBeen thanked: 587 times
Neat, learn something new everyday.
- September 26, 2020 at 1:10 pm #387810Kay AndersonParticipantRegistered On: June 1, 2020Topics: 16Replies: 484Has thanked: 4446 timesBeen thanked: 2500 times
- September 26, 2020 at 12:55 pm #387807Diane CrowParticipantRegistered On: October 21, 2019Topics: 8Replies: 162Has thanked: 1417 timesBeen thanked: 697 times
- September 26, 2020 at 12:19 pm #387798Amy MyersParticipantRegistered On: February 11, 2019Topics: 13Replies: 1031Has thanked: 2585 timesBeen thanked: 2415 times
Interesting concept, and a neat song too, I’ve heard it many times. I think that the other posters have a good start on ideas.
I’d like to add it should be located somewhere remote enough to be discrete, either that or somewhere known to be highly accepting, but I think the former would be better. So those longing to be out and free can be without fear of being found out or seen by others. Add in a dressing service so that people who don’t have a large wardrobe can join for a few days of being femme, or perhaps just get done up in a ball gown for dinner.
Also, realistically picture taking by guests should have strict limits, so that someone doesn’t have her photo taken by accident and saved or posted elsewhere.
Though you could arrive and depart in drab, if needed, the rest of time you must present as female, and would be only addressed with female pronouns. I think most would want to do this anyway.
- September 26, 2020 at 11:44 am #387791Patricia FultonParticipantRegistered On: August 21, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 10Has thanked: 7 timesBeen thanked: 33 times
- September 26, 2020 at 11:04 am #38778772christineParticipantRegistered On: November 29, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 11Has thanked: 7 timesBeen thanked: 36 times
Yes something like bath and beauty salon ,nail salon ,hair salon ,photo shoot spot so when you get done with hair nails and makeup you can get pictures to remember your visit
- September 26, 2020 at 11:00 am #387785
- September 26, 2020 at 10:37 am #38778072christineParticipantRegistered On: November 29, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 11Has thanked: 7 timesBeen thanked: 36 times
- September 26, 2020 at 10:41 am #387783InactiveRegistered On:Topics: 14Replies: 205Has thanked: 346 timesBeen thanked: 587 times
- September 26, 2020 at 12:50 pm #387806Olivia LivinParticipantRegistered On: October 22, 2018Topics: 34Replies: 1445Has thanked: 6178 timesBeen thanked: 3327 times
I believe that being able to actually meet, see and spend time with so many familiar sisters in a comfortable relaxed setting would certainly qualify as the extra special part Jessica lol.
Keeping the frills(pun) to a minimum would help keep it cost friendly.
- September 27, 2020 at 12:02 am #387921InactiveRegistered On:Topics: 14Replies: 205Has thanked: 346 timesBeen thanked: 587 times
Yeah that’s true
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.