Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Good morning ladies.  Hope you have a good day.   I’m enjoying mine as I set here in my slip and panties.  Looking forward to a delivery of a new nightgown and PJs.   Also thinking about getting some feminine dishes for when I spent the day as a lady. My man coffee mug does not look right.

Gail Rich
      Lady

I love a day like that. I try to do it as often as possible. Enjoy!

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Hi ladies,

My “Caty days” (by necessity, out here in the Australian sticks) are always alone. They occur when my beloved partner goes baby sitting for her family up in the “big smoke”.

I do look forward to them and its usually circa 36 hours, about half of which is time fully made up and dressed. (Naughty Caty even leaves her make up on when she goes to bed, looks much better when she wakes up in the morning!) And yes she does have a very old pillowslip to put over the normal one to take the make up stains. The top sheet is always very carefully checked next morning for any minor stains.

I find that after 36-48 hours with the blinds down I get a bit claustrophobic and need to “get out of the house”, But this cant be done as Caty as we live in an area with large blocks, (lots in the US) and wide open spaces and the gossip mill around here is supersonic, especially with a very nasty piece of work in the form of one of the next door neighbours. I dont give a worn out bra strap about any impact on me if I got found out, but I do care about the impact on me darlin’

So come the end of the above time and tho I hate going back to harsh male fabrics after so much time in “silks and satins”, this is how it has to be.

And of course as we move into an  Australian summer, the opportunties to dress in comfort become less and less. By this I mean I cant shave much of my body hair, so I do tend to “overheat” badly if I try to become the feminine me.

As as wise crossdresser once said, “Cross dressing is a winter sport”.

Happy dressing

Caty Ryan

Hello Myra: I agree, lounging about in a silky nylon full slip is a real feminine treat. I love my full slips.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?