Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Had a day in the city (Sydney CBD) and Newtown today.
      Also had my first mani-pedi.

Wore my heeled booties, and jeans. Also had a nice lunch at a pretty cool cafe.
      Sydney has 2 alternate lifestyle ‘nodes’ – Oxford St Darlinghurst (where the gay and lesbian Mardi Gras is held), and Newtown, both have many LGBTIQ friendly places and people.

I quite liked my mani-pedi. I think I’ll do that again.
      Only downer, is I didn’t quite get the protocol right – if you want colour/polish, you choose the colour to start with – so I ended up just getting clear on toenails and fingernails – I wish I had got a nice pink for my toes now!

Anonymous

Pink toe nails are nice, congratulations on your adventure…

Stef Smith
      Duchess

Yes get color next time

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

LOVE mani-pedis! I’ve had about four done professionally but want more! I do my own nails at home -clear gloss on fingers and color on toes!
      Cyn

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

Wow, very cool. It’s been 2 decades since I was in Sydney so happy to hear you found places to go. And thank you, I will remember the order once I go for my first Mani-Pedi! hugs

Anonymous

[quote quote=141708]Pink toe nails are nice, congratulations on your adventure…
      [/quote]

This is getting to be a sort of regular treat. Had to kill some time today while wife did her own thing.
      Had another mani-pedi (No. 3 for me).

Last one a couple of months ago, got bright pink on my toes. this time, I had taken a soft brown which I quite liked. However, the lady in the pedi station next to me got her toes done in the cutest light pink – so, change of plan – “I’ll have the same colour as hers please”.
      OPI #4 (which is just a bit darker than natural nail colour).
      ” Would you like your fingers done in the same colour – it’s a good colour for fingers and won’t stand out too much” – note ‘TOO much”.
      “Perhaps next time” I said. And I am seriously thinking I might – I’ll see how my toes look for a while before I decide though.

It’s nice being pampered. The nice asian ladies (here in Oz, pretty well all nail salons are staffed and probably owned by nice asian ladies), didn’t seem to mind doing a guy at all, I even got a frequent customer card and had it stamped – I left a tip – which you don’t do in Oz unless you are a happy customer).
      “See you next time”.

Shop Bare My Soul

Anonymous

I’m getting to love having a mani/pedi, getting pampered like ladies do (and take for granted).

I’ve noticed when I pass a nail salon these days, there is often a guy having at least a pedicure – I take that as a good sign of things changing.

Had another today. My toes are a lovely OPI Nail Envy light pink, and Salley Hansen clear on my fingers.

Peta Mari
      Lady

I find I like bold dark colors on my toes. Dark reds, purples, greens, blues.

I lived in the outskirts of sydney, and often went for a manicure/ pedi with my wife. Fingers occasionally done sheer pink.

Such a fun experience. I do clear polish too if I am going to be in male mode and seasonal colors when in debbie mode. Pinks in summer and reds in winter

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?