Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Ariane
      Duchess

In the end, going into the woods wasn’t enough. I waited until it was dark then Ariane was off again. This time for a local walk through the neighbourhood. It’s much easier in the dark as people are less likely to recognise you.

Out of our road, down another road, turn right beside the church, and carry on walking… I didn’t see anyone face to face. But there was a couple of women a way behind me, talking and laughing as they walked along. I didn’t want to turn round and walk home – that would have drawn attention to myself – so I just carried on until they went somewhere else.

I was passed by several cars. The closest was where a woman came out of the church in front of me and got into her parked car. I walked past and she started off. So she had a clear view of Ariane from behind in her headlights. But that didn’t matter.

I walked home and knew I wouldn’t be alone much longer, so Ariane went away, the make up came off, and I had a shower.

Two thoughts. First, in Ariane mode, I am eating less food and drinking more gin and tonic. This is known as the Ariane Diet.

Second, being Ariane is like a drug. The more I do, the more I want. I’m now at the stage where I have to go out. I don’t mind being on my own, in fact it’s easier, as long as I can enjoy the town and countryside and just be myself. This will keep me going for a while. But at some point I’m going to want more. Human interaction. This has already started with P & P and will continue with their family in London and Manchester. Ariane will become established as a girl in her own right, with her own friends. And then what?

Kathleen
      Duchess

Please be careful of that gin.Been there done that.Ain’t gonna help. Be true to yourself.
      Please take care
      K

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Good for you Ariane. you had a wonderful day as Ariane. I can feel/see you planning the next one. Enjoy and be yourself.

. Cassie

Angela Booth
      Hostess

This is a good start for you just taking a nice casual walk and getting that confidence boosted to getting out in the light as the days are getting longer now. Perhaps reign back on the dutch courage though. keep going and enjoy every moment.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?