Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi ladies,

Today has been a low key but lovely day for me. I’ve been dressing for just over a year and have been public for about 3/4 of that. During this entire time I haven’t been out with my mum. She’s got pain issues and I still sound quite masculine. Recently she has started on painkillers so she suggested we go and get our nails done, which I suggested in the past, but she’s not been able to get out.

So long story short we went out to get got pedicures, we both got red nails of different shades. In 50+ years she’s never had a pedi and she loved it. Afterwards my dad joined us and we hit a few charity shops and we each got a couple of things each.  It was a lovely relaxing day.

Love Trisha

Sounds great!

Hugs,
      Fredrika

Anonymous

HI Trisha sounds so nice to be able to go  out with parents dressed enfemme. Ever since coming out to mine My mother and I always goes shopping as mother and daughter.  few times Dad took his daughter out to have lunch.  Glad to hear you had a good time with yours

Donna

It was a lovely time honey, think people’s reaction, or lack of, helped calm my mum down.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?