Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Today was fabulous! My wife took Bridgette out to Torrid for a bra fitting, and got me two new bras! Then we went shoe shopping, and each found a nice pair we liked, stopped in at Lane Bryant and we both found something on the clearance rack that fit! After that we went to Ulta. Neither of us had been there before, but some of you girls said it was very inclusive, and I was treated so very well. It was good for my wife to see how accepting some people are of Bridgette too. Now, the wife says Bridgette needs to go there when they start doing makeovers again. I said we should both go and make a girls day of it! I didn’t fat more there than I planned, but if been told that would happen. I didn’t spend more than I had though.

I also changed my profile picture to today’s wig and outfit, as advertised in the previous post about expert witnesses.

Bridgette

Anonymous

I’m just over the 🌙 for you today, my Friend! How lovely, how meaningful, how special a day to share it with the person on earth you most cherish and who cherishes you. The growth in understanding, the additional acceptance — all a beautiful picture of sacrificial love. Thank you for sharing.

And thank your wife for all of us. She can’t be affirmed enough for her acceptance of Bridgette!

Btw, with that look, if I’m sitting on the jury, I’m eating up every word your expertise offers! 😊

God bless,
      Steph

Anonymous

Well done Bridgette i bet you were super pleased to be able to have a girly day out with your wife and spend some time just being Bridgette, i wish i could have a girly day as Rozalyne it would be my ultimate goal to spend a whole day and not have any worries xxxxx

Hugs Rozalyne x

You can do it! It took me a while to get there, but here i am, and listen to me ROAR!!!! You too can rise and roar out your fierce cry of freedom. As I think someone once said, “The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself.” It was true then, and for us just as true now. Believe in yourself, smile, and everyone else will too.

Did those girls at the stores know they weren’t talking to a GG? They did as soon as I started talking to them if not before. The makeup artist at Ulta surely did at first glance. But NONE OF THEM CARED. They ask treated me with kindness and respect, and my wife noticed it too.

Bridgette with a capital B that also stands for Bold

Anonymous

Bridgette…

Lovely day with your soulmate..gosh, you have really changed from the very quiet, nervous person when I first met you on here…and a bra fitting is a massive step.

I’m so impressed, you’re loving life and really going for it full on…….

love the new you…and the pic !!

Huggs, grace x

Thank you so much! If it weren’t for you, Steph, Laura, Amanda, and so many others here I cannot name you all, if still be there where I was last summer. All of you girls have helped me. More than I can ever repay.

Bridgette

Anonymous

Thank you….that means such a lot!!!!

Grace ❤️

Anonymous

Bridgette,

You must have been in a  pink fog all day. Congratulations to you and I’m  going to put in a good word for her Sainthood. I don’t know her but she deserves to be a Saint.

Kathleen xxxxx 💋♥💋♥

She’s my Saint, and I tell her every chance I get, and show her!

Bridgette

Brigette, that sounds like an amazing day. Shopping with someone really does show there acceptance.

I love your new profile picture honey.

Love Trish

Anonymous

🌻 oh what a fabulous day Bridgette!! 🦋🍀 you are beautiful! 🧚‍♀️🌼🧚‍♂️

Hi Bridgette,

What a fabulous day you had!

Alice

Didst thou slay the Jaberwock, my girl? The jaws that bite at one’s self esteem, the claws that catch us unawares when we want, so much, to be who we are!
      Didst thou slay the Jaberwock… oh, come to my arms my beamish girl! Oh, frabjous day, cahloo, cahlay!
      ‘Twas brillig and the slivey toves did gimbal in the wabe… all mimsy were the borograves and the mome raths outgrabe!

With apologies… pergerist Polly

Honestly I’ve read far more of Tolkien than of Carroll, but I do have an appreciation. Or to plagiarize further… For one brief shining moment, there was Bridgette! I mean really, who’s been plagiarized more than the Bard of Avon?

Bridgette

Or… “the shining liquefaction of her clothes” Robert Herrick

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?