• This topic has 11 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by J J.
Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I’m alone at the lake house for a few days and decided today was the day.

I put on a skirt and top, no wig or makeup because I don’t have any (but I did have pink fingers and toes), and went on an early evening walk along the road on the busy side of the lake. About 5 or 6 cars, and one bike, passed me. I made eye contact with 3 drivers, 1 male and 2 females. Boy was my heart racing. I actually went out a couple days earlier in a sun dress, but that was on a trail that I have never seen anyone on during the week so I wasn’t worried about being seen there. This was the first time I have been seen in public in a dress/skirt, other than in a fast food drive through. Mark that first off my list. Can’t wait for the next time.

Hi Stephanie,

Congratulations on a first off your list!

Alice

I just realized, it’s technically not a first. When I went for a drive before, I was seen by a man in the hotel on the way to my car. Still a thrill and the most I’ve been out in the open.

Anonymous

Good for you Stephanie!! Congrats!!

Patty Phose
      Duchess

Congratulations on your first time out. Glad you enjoyed the experience. I was very nervous my first time but loved it. My second time I was just as nervous but was also bolder. I’m always nervous when I go out but it’s rare I don’t enjoy it.

Hi Steph
      The compulsion to take one more step toward feminiity is sooo exciting.
      Like you I started by simply driving around as Paula. Next was dressing and walking around in the back yard. Now I am up to going to the mall; I even go into women’s shops just to browse at the girlie clothing. While doing it I am in slacks and a pretty blouse (girlie undies, of course) and have asked to try things on. It is wonderful.
      xoxo Paula

I enjoyed yesterday so much, I went out again today.

I went for a drive and decided to go for a walk along the lake shore. As I was standing at the waters edge enjoying the view, a pontoon boat loaded with about 10 girls/women in bikinis went slowly by just off shore. They saw me standing there and some of them hollered and waved. I of course waved back, which got them yelling more and the rest of them turned and waved. So, again, I waved back, which got yay’s and woohoo’s. If they couldn’t tell I was a guy in a skirt, they had to be blind.

I’m not sure I have the nerve to go to more public places in a dress or skirt yet, but I think I’m on my way to getting there.

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Congrats Steph. Many of these firsts will get easier but hoping the excitement of being out as yourself never goes away.

. Cassie

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Stephanie,

Congratulations 🍾 Glad you are enjoying yourself!

💕Lara

Dear Stephanie,
      Well done girl. I am looking forward to having the courage for an outing (hopefully soon). That you have done it only helps to inspire me.
      Congratulations o your first time. I hope there are many more and eventually it becomes a normal thing for you and indeed for all us othe girls.
      Hugs
      Christine

J J
      Lady

Good onya girl, keep it up. It gets easier with time and experience, but there is always a thrill present. I have been out in a skirt sans a wig and never had an issue. I prefer to wear a wig, but don’t really care if I pass or not. Wearing a wig just makes me feel complete, but walking down a busy street in a skirt without one is very nice as well.

Enjoy your time and adventures out and about. Use common sense and don’t put yourself in marginal situations. These days with some many people expressing their non-binary status, it is not really an issue for most people. As I was once told, if somebody has a problem with it, it is their problem, not yours.”

I had a knee length skirt and a knotted top, nothing else. No wig or makeup, and I have very short hair, so I was obviously a man in womens cloths.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?