Tagged: 

Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I was approaching the Dollar Store entrance and a gentleman was exiting the store. I was still 50 feet or so away from the door, but he stood there and held it open, with a smile on his face, and waited for me. As I entered the store I thanked him with my best smile (and best femme voice) and he gave me a BIGGER smile back and said “You’re Welcome”. I had my femininity acknowledged by a (rather cute) guy with NO judgement.

Later that day I locked myself out of my car! (Yet ANOTHER first for me) Being Julie and having to call for assistance was rather frightening, but I did it. The guy arrived (after an hour and a half waiting in a resuatrant lobby) and started opening my car (which took all of 2 minutes!) and then I had to pay him. My credit card is in my guy name, so I nervously tried to explain. He looked me in the eye and said “That’s OK with me” and gave me a big smile – again non-judgemental. He complimented me on my appearance and my pendant, a silver angel. In spite of the loss of 90 minutes of Julie Time, it felt so good!

My OOTD

WONDERFUL- A Great day for all CD’s…….I hope that acceptance finds us all. Luv, TERI

Trish White
      Baroness

Hi Julie, I loved your article, isn’t it wonderful when your femininity is confirmed. It’s the best feeling in the world and a just reward for our patience and time spent getting dressed.

Love,

Trish

Hi Julie what a wonderful story thank you for bringing it to us .. Yes that has to be a wonderful feeling to be treated as your true self..  Then girl it was never a loss of Julie time as sitting in a resurant being as much a girl as the rest of the world sees then a compliment from the locksmith priceless so happy for you ..

Stephanie Bass

Angela Booth
      Hostess

What a lovely set of experiences and shows that you are what you appear to be and, in the case of the key guy, another valued customer. It shows how the world is moving on.

With regard to your credit card maybe an inquiry to the company to explain your circumstances and see if your title can be taken off and your first name made to your initial  or even have a second card in your femme name on your account. I have had these done and it might be possible for you.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Wonderful, thanks for sharing.

Hugs, Liara

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Congrats on your wonderful day Julie. I had a nice encounter a few moths back as I was leaving the local Wal-Mart the man at the door told me I had nice hair, I don’t know whether he ‘made’ me or not. I was so stunned that I am not sure if I thanked him or not, but I smiled all the way to the car.

. Cassie

Anonymous

Two great experiences.

Some years ago I had an experience that tested my resolve. I was traveling across country in girl mode, while driving through a small town just north of Muskogee OK my vehicle…started sputtering and stalling. (turned out to be a cracked distributor cap).

As luck would have it I could see a GM dealership up ahead and managed to limp up to the service dept door. I spent the better part of the afternoon there while they diagnosed and repaired the problem. During that time I interacted with the service manager, service cashier, other staff and a few other customers. I doubt I passed, but I was correctly gendered by everyone and left feeling very good about the experience.

Well done to you Julie. A couple of circumstances, and with a smile on your face and your best demeanour you came out on top.
      A boost to your self, and further proof that acceptance is coming.
      So happy you had a great day.
      Best Wishes
      Jane

MelanieElizabeth
      Ambassador

Good for you Julie. Such a confirmation for you and multiple times at that, must have been great.  I was out for the first time recently and a man stepped  out of the way for me as I walked past. He said excuse me miss as he stepped aside I felt flattered  and uncomfortable all at the same time. I’m not a lady but for him to treat me as one was something I’d never experienced before and I will confess , it did feel kind of nice. Thanks for sharing a beautiful story with us julie!

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?