Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi everyone, I live in North Florida and just joined the site. I would love to hear from anyone in Florida or anyone anywhere. I think we all know how difficult it is to find friends who are like-minded. I would love to get together with another crossdresser and just be feminine!

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Cindy  welcome,  your  now part of a wonderful place to express yourself to who you would love to be. That lady deep inside and with the company of many caring and understanding gals who can help you with everything from dressing to makeup and all in between. So start enjoying all that we have and in a community that really supports and accepting for everyone. Very nice to meet you and have a wonderful journey ahead.

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Thank you Stephanie! It already seems like home. I can’t wait to meet new girls. 😍

Shana Mac
      Lady

Hi Cindy! I’m Shana from mississippi. Only one state between us lol. You are in the right place for like minded people I guarantee. I am happy you found us!

Hi Cindy

Welcome to CDH!  Im pretty sure we have a few Florida Girls around here.  Yes it is.  Very difficult to find like-minded people, until you show up here!  Enjoy and have fun.

xo Robyn

Hi there Cindy! You are going to find yourself surrounded by many like minded ladies. It’s such a relief to find a home you didn’t even know you’d been missing from. I’m glad you’re here. Best wishes, Rei

Anonymous

Thanks so much Rei, it’s an absolute pleasure to be here!

Hi Cindy, Teralynn here. Welcome to our wonderful online community Luv. I am a north Florida girl also. I live in a small rural community not far from the Georgia border. You have joined a wonderful site with many terrific members to interact with. Stay active on the site and get to know some of our fabulous members and you’ll never regret it. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall or a private message will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Hi Cindy nice to meet you im not in Florida but im from Florida central area now living in Montana so we are Florida girls at heart  so get settled in and enjoy yourself  as for friends there are so many from all over the world to make lasting friendships with . PM me any time and chat about our home state again nice to meet you stay safe .

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Thank you Stephanie! Not much has changed here we’re just waiting on what’s left of a hurricane this weekend. I’m looking forward to the journey. Thank you very much!

Hi Cindy,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Welcome!

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?