Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

This past Saturday, my little city had a beer festival. @Philma Bierstein is even more of a beer snob than me and had some homebrew under the name Inclusion Brewing. The logo for Inclusion even incorporates the transgender symbol. She isn’t totally out as I am so I was more than happy to pour beer at her table and sample lots and lots of beer throughout the day.

Walking out to the car, one of the neighbors was driving past and slowed way down for obvious reasons. I just kept on confidently walking to my car and just smiled at the situation. Other neighbors have already seen me in heels and a cute cropped jacket with skinny jeans. But this was the first time a neighbor saw me full femme.

I arrived a little after 10:00 and before I went in, Philma had already done her setup. The festival didn’t start until Noon so she said she’d meet me at a nearby coffee shop. I parked at the venue and walked about a block and a half to the coffee shop. I kept glancing at the shop windows to see my reflection because I was showing A LOT of leg with the outfit I chose.

I got to the coffee shop, ordered a double espresso (I had four at home already, lol) and saw a friend at a table. He had already seen me fully dressed so it wasn’t a big deal and we had a good visit before Philma arrived. Philma and I chatted for a while as we killed some time. Yes, I have known her for years in drab before we discovered this mutual interest. But I have seen her so much lately en femme that it was, not really awkward, but definitely different.

We walked back to the venue and the drinking ensued. I HAD to sample Philma’s beer if I was going to be pouring for her. And, of course, there were lots of other beers from other vendors to sample.

I saw a couple other old friends that I was already out to and met a Facebook acquaintance that I have known for a while and we finally met. One random guy said that when he first saw me, he didn’t know what to think but realized I was just a regular beer loving person too and he gave me props for doing my thing.

But the most fun thing to do was go outside for a cigarette. I totally understand, given my outfit, why guys were almost breaking their necks as they drove past. It was just so funny. And women didn’t even look my way. So, I presume that I passed a bit as people drove by at 25 mph. Almost.

One car pulled out of the parking lot. They were probably at the beer festival but perhaps not. But as they pulled onto the street and drove past, one guy yelled out the window, “I see her d**k.” Since I wasn’t tucking and the wind was blowing my top open down there, I knew nothing was hidden and I just busted out laughing. I wanted to say, “Nobody’s hiding anything,” or, “Made you look.” But I was too busy laughing. I didn’t give a F. Besides, someone had just told me I looked freaking gorgeous So, yeah, I wasn’t hiding anything and I didn’t give a F if I was clocked. It’s Transgender Awareness Month and I was making people aware. That’s what matters. And so what if some guy states the obvious? Who cares? Not me. And that’s the “worst” thing I have heard for this fabulous year of being out and dressing in public. I was amused more than anything.

It was so much fun. It was only my second time out in the daylight full femme and way more extensive than my first time. The context was completely different than usual. And I was turning heads, raising eyebrows, and raising awareness.

Here is a photo of me at the festival in my outfit:

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/photo/serving-and-sampling-at-a-beer-festival/

What a glorious day!

Sylvia
      Lady

Dear Mika ,

Great you enjoyed yourself so much , looking forward already hearing about your upcoming adventures.

Love Sylvia.

Thanks, Sylvia. I already have plans on the 20th. I’ll definitely share all the details with the girls here.

Hugs

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

What a fun story. Thanks for sharing.

Hugs, Liara

Awesome time out, and great story! You da bomb, girlfriend!!!
      Hugs
      Jules
      🥰🌈👩

Thanks, Jules. I’m usually not a daytime girl but it was such fun.

Hugs

Again, I just “found” your reply… Sorry again…
          You are so welcome, Mika!!!!
          Hugs
          Jules

Angela Booth
      Hostess

A grand day out – At least those guys referred to you as a ‘Her’  !!

LOL! Yeah, at least it was “her d.” Honestly, I’m extremely flexible with my pronouns since I am gender fluid and present in a non-binary kinda way during the week. I wouldn’t have gotten bothered if they had said his. I was quite amused.

Hugs

A wonderful story Mika and very cute outfit girl .. Happy you and Philma are friends and meet up from time to time thats wonderful  keep it up girl and laugh it off girl when a jerk says jerky things ..

Stephanie Bass

Thank you, Stephanie! Yeah, Philma and I are really lucky to have been friends before we started dressing. And as for the jerk in the car, he didn’t phase me one bit. Zero F’s given!

Hugs!

Anonymous

Wow! Mika, a crossdressing outing to a craft beer fest? I’m doubly jealous. Send me one of those stouts you’re drinking. JK (not really). 😉

LOL! Thanks, Raquel. Stouts are one of my favorites. There was a really good pastry stout from a home brewer. I went back (based on a recommendation from @Philma Bierstein) for another one topped off with a mint brew from another brewer and it tasted like a Girl Scout Thin Mint. Heavenly!

Hugs

Anonymous
      Lady

So cool, Mika! I would’ve loved to have been there with you as ‘booth babes’! HA! LOL!! Maybe someday!

The way you’re completely out is SO inspiring! And I loved your Instagram pics with your kid recently! I am in awe!

*kisses* tara: )

Thank you so much, Tara. I think they made an exception for me to be a beer girl. Inclusion Brewing was the only brewer with 3 people. But one never knows. The next one is in June I think.

I was just about to post about the day out with my kid. Thanks for the IG mention. We had a great time. They got misgendered when we were called ladies but I don’t think it bothered them too much. For them, being non-binary, can be difficult when people are addressing them. I told them that there was no disrespect in the comment and I think they knew it. A great day though.

Hugs!

Patty Phose
      Duchess

Being out dressed is one of the most exciting and thrilling experiences there is.

It certainly is, Patty. I jump on any opportunity to do it. Since fully dressing seems to only work for me once per week, I enjoy wearing women’s clothing (leggings, skinny jeans, women’s cut shirts) at work during the week. Sometimes, lately, I have even been going out in half drab (whiskers, no wig or makeup, with heels and other feminine touches) and enjoying the attention as I spread awareness.

Hugs

Patty Phose
          Duchess

I saw that photo of you. Good lord girl, you were smokin hottt! Being dressed is one of the most thrilling, exciting and euphoric experiences there is. There is simply no other way to feel that way. When you take that out in public, those feeling are enhanced many times over.

LOL, thank you soooo much, Patty! I had a ton of fun watching the guys drive by gawking. Even though I am a total lesbian, I really enjoy the attention either way.

Hugs

Patty Phose
            Duchess

When I first began going out, I wanted to wear girls clothes, look a like a girl and experience how it felt to be a girl. The gawking is part of it. They way you looked, I wou9ld have been gawking too.

A wonderful day out Mika.  I am pleased that you enjoyed the beer.

Thanks, Requal. I always enjoy beer. This event was just over the top!

Hugs

Anonymous

Mi Mika,

I’ve done my share of beer festivals, but never one like that. Good one, you obviously aced it. I’d love to have sampled some of your Inclusion Brews!

Marti xxx

Thanks, Marti. That was my first beer festival. Philma Bierstein is the brew master behind Inclusion Brewing. I was just lucky enough to be the poster girl.

Hugs

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?