Viewing 21 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

All,

Yesterday my wife was cleaning out her old clothes from her closet and dresser, and when she was done she said to me “Would Leah like any of this?” Of course she would! Two sweaters and three pairs of leggings!

My wife is more tolerant than accepting but every so often she surprises me with stuff like this! She once took me out to a store for a bra fitting! (just the once though).

I had fun evening trying on stuff!

Leah

Anonymous

That is so awesome Leah.  I know I have eyes on a few of my wifes outfits that she doesn’t wear anymore.  I would love if she made that offer to me. 🙂

That sounds great. I hope they all look great on you.

It was very sweet of her to do this. The items would seem special to me. Unfortunately nothing my wife has would come close to fitting me.

JOJO
      Lady

That is a wonderful surprise to receive from your wife.

Anonymous

That was immensely considerate of your wife. While she may be more tolerant than accepting, she certainly moved the needle towards the accepting side both by her gift of clothing and referring to Leah by name.

Sherri Remington
      Duchess - Annual

What a wonderful gift Leah, not just the clothes but that she gave the clothes to Leah. So many of us here long for such a gift. My wife and I are the same size, so I’m always checking to see if she’s getting rid of things and she knows it, so does it while I’m gone. You’re a very lucky girl, buy your wife some flowers and tell her that there from all of us here at CDH. what a great wife.

Sherri

Oh Leah how wonderful that moment had to be for you ! I’m hoping for you that there more times like that to follow.
      my wife tolerates and on some occasions will encourage me to wear panties but nothing more. This time last year she gave me 3 new very cute bikini panties and she knew my size. It was he first time anything like that happened and the warm feeling the enveloped my whole body made me feel so good. So good for her and myself.
      Natalie💋💋💋💋💋

This would be great if my wife did this.

Dear Leah, Thanks for sharing. Very nice story. Luck you. I have had similar – unfortunately rare – surprises by my wife. Once she gave me a new Valentino handbag for my birthday, which I love and regularly use, and point out to her when I show her my “out and about” pictures. Franzi

Anonymous

Hi Leah! Don’t you just love it when little surprises happen like that? My wife has surprised me a few times with similar gifts and it always just melts my heart and makes me cry a bit out of joy.

So wonderful that she did that for you!

Hugs,

Holly

Score! Fortunately, I also have a wife who is supportive and we do the same thing. She knows she is not allowed to toss or donate any clothes or shoes until I have a chance to claim them first.

XO Tara

That’s awesome Leah! That is a beautiful subtle loving level of acceptance for a tolerant wife gives so many hope thank you for sharing!😁

Leah
      Baroness

that’s awesome, specially since most of our wives/SO are not the same size as we are.

Quite so: I could never fit into my late wife’s dresses (with the rare exception of roomier ones she reserved for house work). However, she handed down to me a few flowy skirts with elasticated waistband and fuller panties, camisoles and a satiny body suit that had becpme stretched out over time and dewired.

Love, Katherine

Wow Leah
      You are doubly lucky, not all CD wives are so supportive and also have the same size of clothes; as happened to you.

XOXOX from Italy 🇮🇹
      Greta ❤️

Leah –

How wonderful for you.  My wife has done the same for me a few times.  There was one day she was cleaning out her drawers and asked if Suzanne would like any of the things she was getting rid of (got some leggings and lingerie).  She has also given me other things in the past (dresses, blouses, body shapers, stockings).  It is nice when that happens.  She is tolerant of Suzanne, she doesn’t want to see me dressed but will have me try things on to make sure they fit.  She helped me buy my wig and buy my make up.

It is nice having a spouse that does that for you.  Enjoy your new outfits.

XOXO
      Suzanne

How wonderful it must be to have a wife pass down clothing to a Crossdressing husband wonderful stories like this give me hope. Your wife is a sweetheart.

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

Leah,

Sounds like you have a gem there.

Fiona

Rhonda Lee
      Baroness - Annual

Early on, as soon as my girlfriend knew I was a crossdresser, she began giving me fem things, like clip-on earrings. That eventually evolved to purses and nightgowns from she or her mother or sister, jewelry, and even sexy panties she had bought for a special someone but never worn. Rhonda often receives dresses and other femme items as gifts. Catalogues of female clothing are usually intercepted and my name written on items which she thinks would look good on me.  The clip-ons have given way to pierced earrings. She has never bought me a bra… usually I am the one to buy lingerie for her… and I already have many more bras than her…but she has supplied accessories, such as a bra extender.

That’s a nice wife. My wife has done similar before .

Patty Phose
      Duchess

Very nice Leah. Happy New year.

Leah
      You have a FAB wife that was so nice.
      Sarah xx

Viewing 21 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?