Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Ok girls this happened today as was on vacation last couple of weeks and got to underdress everyday at home working around the yard here in Montana .. I sleep usually every night in a nighty panties and lipstick for sleep.. Any how got up this morning took off my gown and ha ha lipstick but had to use the restroom in a hurry and went and finished dressing in drab for work got there and after a few cups of coffee had ha ha to go and guess what way to comfortable found my panties still there he he  has this ever happened to you and forgot your underdressing clothes still on so comfy ..

Stephanie Bass

Leonara
      Ambassador

Stephanie,
      It happens to me all the time on purpose panties are my go to underwear daily lol… I thought you forgot to wipe the lipstick off and left a lipstick print
      On your coffee cup..🤦‍♀️ Hugs, Leonara

Hi sweety nope wife checks that before i leave with a kiss goodbye but couldnt see my panties ha ha ..Hugs Girlfriend ..

Stephanie

Angela Booth
      Hostess

In the past I have forgotten to wipe mascara off or a bit of make up completely and, a couple of occasions, forgot to clean the nail polish off, Oops.

Hi AngelaAs wife has cought a few times the lipstick on my lips never anything else ha ha ..

Good morning Stephanie,

No, but panties are a lot more comfortable.

Hi Diane and i so much agree girlfriend he he love panties ..

Stephanie

Good morning girls!

I underdress most work days with panties and often a bra or bralette. I’ve told the story here before of the time I walked into Home Depot forgetting I was wearing a halter style bra under my crew neck sweatshirt. I often forget I’m wearing a bra and I didn’t realize the halter strap was exposed above the neckline as I walked through the store .
      when I did I tried to pull the neck line up but it really didn’t help. I just finished my shopping and checked out. Proudly walking to my truck and drove back to the job.
      Natalie 💋💋💋

Hi Natalie thats just cute girl as i havent went to town underdressed as too many friends around and huggers ha ha ..

Stephanie

Not with panties, I wear them all the time except when I go for my waxing.  But a couple of times I opened my gym bag to change and discovered I put in a skort instead of shorts.  They are from the same company and so are the same material and color, and when folded, it’s nearly impossible to tell the difference.  Fortunately I have been changing in my office and not in a locker room. Needless to say, I didn’t change my pants those days.

Hi Allison as wishful to wear all the time if outed up here it would be a bad thing in this area ..

Stephanie

Teri Ray
      Lady

Hopefully this lesson will foster a change in your daily routine.  You might consider that wearing panties daily is OK.  I do and love it.  Have fun and always stay safe.

Hi Teri As i do wish it but the wife says no at this point in our life as if outed here where i live it would be tragic ..Thanks girlfriend

Stephanie

I,ve been caught out wearing blue nail varnish. Took off gloves to shake hands haha

Thats just funny girl hope it wasent to hard to explain he he ..

Stephanie

I was mowing the lawn at the end of my drive where it meets the road. The neighbour came along in his truck with a mate and he introduced me to his mate whereupon I took my work gloves off and shook his mates hand. Not sure if they noticed by I sure did.

Anonymous
      Lady

Hi Stephanie.

Wear those panties girl!

Panties are the most easily hidden item because no one can tell as long as you don’t show the top hem. I know you have the wife to deal with but maybe you could wear them on occasion under dressing. You know you want to.

Thats the ultimate choice girlfriend  but wife has the say so he he ..

Stephanie

Anonymous

Hi Stephanie!

LOL! What a wonderful discovery when you were at work! I know that made you actually feel wonderfully feminine even while in male drab.

While I haven’t ever forgotten anything like that (at least that I can remember), I wear panties every single day and don’t even own any men’s underwear anymore, so I guess that I’d suggest that if you like the comfort and feel, you start doing it every day. For me, it just gives me one more small reminder of my femininity, even while in male drab.

Hugs,

Holly

I agree Holly like coming back from Keystone confrance wife has let me have my toes painted since then but she is a bit worried about underdressing so havent crossed that bridge yet ha ha .. She got a laugh when i told her ..

Stephanie

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Stephanie,

At least you got a more comfortable, and a little more feminine day out of that mistake!

💕Lara

What a wonderful surprise for you Stephanie. You would have had a very comfortable day.   I can also relate to the consequences if you had been outed.

I too am very careful as to when can I underdress and no longer wear panties full time anymore, due to consequences if outed.

Hi Requal it really was a supprise and you couldnt wipe the smile from my face it was priceless then when home telling my wife she just giggled even more priceless he he ..

Stephanie

Thats funny Sam and scarey also whoops..

Stephanie

Ha ha 💋

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?