Tagged: 

Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Mika Linda
      Duchess

Hello girls

I am new here, a married cd from Mexico. I am becoming increasingly femme in these times and enjoying it so much. I love wearing girly clothes and luckily my wife is ok with it, we even buy things together to share. So I am very happy as a married woman…he he.

Last week I came out to my long-time therapist and it was such a big exhilarating step. I feel now I can go forward and let out my feminine beauty and share it with the world. I would love to share that experience with you girls here.

Anonymous

Hello Mika and welcome to CDH…

Hugs,

Natasha💋

Hi Mika nice to meet you and happy you joined us girls here. As you look around and explore these forums and posts and when you get comfortable with us please make some comments and ask questions from clothes to makeup to anything you allways wanted to know about being the woman you are in side . As for making friends here their are many girls from all over the world to meet and make lasting friendships with .So relax get settled in and enjoy your self also super congrats on wife being supportive thats allways a bonus in our books . And if wife is intrested in theres a place here for  wifes and SOs to join and have there own little area to be free from us girls that we cant go to just them to talk to other wifes about issues she needs to talk to some other women about  so again nice to meet you and hope to see you around sometime for a chat .

Stephanie Bass

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Mika hello and welcome it’s wonderful you found us. Share your experiences and enjoy hearing stories of adventure, the excitement others have been through . I’ve learn so much since being here and the advice and encouragement I received here from these beautiful ladies have help me pursue my dreams. Much to see and do here  and many friends to be made. Happy to have you, love to chat anytime
      Stephanie 🌹

Hi, Mika, and welcome. This is a very supportive place and a good bunch of girls to help you explore.

Welcome Mika!

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Hi Mika,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?