- October 7, 2020 at 7:07 am #391379Alyssa Blair HarrisParticipantRegistered On: July 2, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 9Has thanked: 29 timesBeen thanked: 55 times
I am severely lacking the motivation I need to get en femme. I am enthralled by the idea of it, but the process of shaving, face and body, and dressing feels hugely and inexplicably overwhelming. My question is, where should I begin? Do I shave and apply some makeup? Throw on an old dress? Just put on a pair of panties and heels? I’m without a bra and I never feel complete without one, so I guess one thing I absolutely must do is replace it. When you’ve had a spell away from your girlish self, how do you tend to give yourself a reboot?
- October 9, 2020 at 1:27 pm #392385Amanda BurtonParticipantRegistered On: January 15, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 214Has thanked: 2406 timesBeen thanked: 782 times
Alyssa, I don’t motivating to dress sweetie, hell I was born with in, it’s a driven desire within, I can’t wait to change into my female clothes, I feel completely uncomfortable and drowning in depression in male attire. Pink fog, God I am a pink bubble bouncing through life. I window shop, and browse female clothes department, make up counters, magazines. My whole function and needs and life support is the adrenaline of femininity, pink colours is the switch to my passion, but being feminine is the oxygen of my life. My motivation was and still is the birth of Amanda, the real me.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- October 7, 2020 at 12:58 pm #391566Laura LovettParticipantRegistered On: March 26, 2020Topics: 7Replies: 368Has thanked: 992 timesBeen thanked: 1629 times
I am usually so excited about the rare opportunities for dressing that I can’t imagine not having the motivation! It’s as much as I can do to stop myself daydreaming about the upcoming experience!
I don’t really like going out without makeup, but, when needs must – like I have to return to family after a short while, or I’m going for a makeover – then I don’t wear any.
But, through choice, it’s the full works and living the dream. I feel like there’s a purpose – a reason behind my dressing preferences, however short of logic that may seem.
- October 7, 2020 at 9:49 am #391478Laura Jane MooreParticipantRegistered On: July 10, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 67Has thanked: 471 timesBeen thanked: 268 times
Tabitha has a great recommendation…. start with Face App…. what fun… and no hassle.
I started with YouCAM Makeup and then Face App… it definitely motivated me to start ordering my girlie goodies again.
- October 7, 2020 at 9:29 am #391468
- October 7, 2020 at 9:05 am #391452Grace ScarlettParticipantRegistered On: July 26, 2020Topics: 11Replies: 279Has thanked: 1628 timesBeen thanked: 1302 times
I so agree with Mary Ann, living in the pink fog, I need no motivation.grabbing every chance to dress is a luxury we all strive for. In fact, it is dressing in drab that’s the problem for me, the motivation being, I HAVE to go to work. !!!!
Smiles, grace x
- October 7, 2020 at 8:53 am #391444Alyssa Blair HarrisParticipantRegistered On: July 2, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 9Has thanked: 29 timesBeen thanked: 55 times
Thanks, Mary Anne, you make some really good and valid points here. I do want to dress. I have the urge. I think its the process. For some reason the thrill is also overwhelmed by a feeling of “I can’t do this” as if there’s someone watching over me telling me its wrong (I absolutely know it is not wrong).
You are absolutely right though and just before I read your post I painted my toe nails. Now for those nylons…
- October 7, 2020 at 8:39 am #391434Mary Ann SummersParticipantRegistered On: April 29, 2020Topics: 11Replies: 85Has thanked: 237 timesBeen thanked: 617 times
Alyssa…”I am severely lacking the motivation I need to get en femme”…
Please do not take this as a put down… if the motivation to dress is not there, then why do it?
I’m not sure how other girls feel, but I have never needed the motivation to dress. It is a feeling and sometimes a wave that washes over me (Pink Fog) that stirs a NEED to dress and express my feminine self. I have had to compel myself NOT to dress from time to time. Life has it’s way of eating away at my Mary Ann time and each moment I get to indulge in crossdressing are moments I truly cherish and look forward to.
So, if you need to get motivated… just try some of the little things (heels, lipstick, nylons etc…) and see if it urges you to move forward.
Hugs, Mary Ann
- October 7, 2020 at 7:37 am #391385
- October 7, 2020 at 7:23 am #391383Tabitha TeeParticipantRegistered On: July 30, 2020Topics: 6Replies: 247Has thanked: 1006 timesBeen thanked: 777 times
The easiest way to motivate yourself might be something like Face App. A lot of girls here (myself included) have feminized pictures of themselves. I found it very inspiring, and even though I might never actually achieve that look it proves to be a goal. Good luck, girl!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.