Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Dani
      Lady

This is a short note. I just wanted to share. It’s Friday (I still work – thankfully from home). My SO works part time (DADT). But I have a few hours. I have on some beige silk panties and my favorite Torrid bra. I have on the lounge pants my SO said I could have (I love them). I have on a red T-shirt with a smartass saying on it. What more can a gurl ask for? I can sit here and work and feel so comfortable.

Sometimes you have to be thankful for the times you have and not think about all of the things you DO NOT have.

Have a great day all!

PS The shirt says “I can explain it to you. But I can’t understand it for you.”
      I’m in IT – can you tell? LOL

J J
      Lady

Brilliant saying, and so true. The problem is many don’t even try to understand “it”. Enjoy your it time, it sounds lovely.

I’m a big fan of glass half full kind of people.  Rock on!

The glass is always full, it’s just that more or less of it is filled with air. Air is important. You can last a lot longer without water than without air.

Every day is miracle
      Every day is an unpaid bill
      You’ve got to sing for your supper
      Love one another —- David Byrne

Dani, I’m so happy for you! I wish you many more days like today!

Hugs & kisses,
      W.

Dani
        Lady

Thanks Wanda, you are a sweet heart! 💜

Dani –

What a wonderful day for you.

I have days like that and lately have been taking time in the morning to dress in some manner while my wife is still sleeping (I’m dressed right now in a pink sweater, bra, panties, knee highs, earrings and bracelets and wearing lipstick).

I agree with not worrying about what you don’t have but enjoying what you do.

XOXO
      Suzanne

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?