Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Caty Ryan
      Baroness

“Polly” goes to a remote country town, sits down with the locals to discuss their problems..

“We need a doctor and a nurse, none for 100’s of miles.”.
      Polly goes to his mobile/cell phone, dials lots of numbers,, has two minute conversation.says “they will be here next week”.
      “Whats your number 2?”
      “No mobile/cell reception”….
      Very relevant in this country “ATM” with a Federal election campaign in full swing. More promises being made than you can shake a phone at..
      Caty.
      Angela Booth
      Hostess

A coachload of politicians were off to a convention. On the way the coach crashed in a remote area. It took a while but when the emergency services arrived at the scene there was an overturned coach but no victims. A farmer was standing near the wreck. Puzzled the ambulance personnel asked the farmer what he knew.

‘Well’ he said ‘ I heard an almighty crash and rushed out to see the wreck. There were bodies everywhere so I buried them’

‘ But we had a call from them there were survivors, Where are they’ quizzed the ambulance crew

‘Ahhh’ said the farmer, ‘ They told me they were politicians, they said they were alive but we all know politicians are liars……..

Dee Frost
        Baroness - Annual

Ohhh….
        I didn’t see that one coming!

Dee

Thats cute Caty needed a laugh today and you did it ..ha ha ..

Stephanie Bass

Sounds like New Zealand! Damned Vodafone

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?