Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Nothing like being out all day dressed as Karynn. Started by getting everything on and feeling good. Then shopping in Omaha for forms and assored clothes. Then lunch in a restaurant not a drive thru!. Back to shopping and strolling the Old Market. Now at the Maxx for a drink and music. Hopefully a few cd’s will drop in for drinks and a chat. I am hoping.

Glad you’re enjoying your true self, Karynn.  You’re a braver girl than I but I’m getting there, largely thanks to stories like these from you lovely ladies!

You will when you are ready. It took me quite awhile to go into a store but just act like you own it. Good luck girl!!

Cassie Jayson
        Duchess

Astrid, you’ll get there, if it is something you really want. I was able to go out to do things after reading all the great stories here for almost a year. Now on Sunday I start a new job as Cassie.

. Cassie

Congrats Karynn Sounds like a wonderful day so happy for you ..

Stephanie

Thanks. It has been fabulous. I just wish I could find others here in Omaha to share times of being on the town. It would be great to chat up others for girl talk!

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Sounds like you had a terrific day, Karynn. Being out as your fem self all day everywhere is just so, so satisfying. I know I just got home from taking my 15yo granddaughter and her boyfriend out to eat at Subway.
      . Cassie

That sounds like a great day. I would love to get to the point of being out to family and friends and just be Karynn. Someday, I hope.

Angela Booth
      Hostess

It is always great to get out karynn and it seems you do own it! Why not go out to the clothes stores and engage with the women who are browsing the rails? I have had some great chats with other ladies about fashions which leads to other topics. After all they like clothes as much as you do.

That is a great idea. The next time I will try to read the room and engage in a small chat. The worst that can happen is they shun me. The best is a great conversation and a possible new friend. Sounds like it would be worth the adventure! Thank you Angela for the advice!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?